Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

1 hour ago, lwis said:

Guessing "Aunt's visit", ... or the visa expires and she is forced to leave, is not difficult, is to realize the obvious ....

Although I have the conviction, with some real background, that she will stay, and will only go on Christmas ...

We'll see....

Of course, without any other information it is sensible to think she would have a three month visa....Different suggestions do throw a new light on her situation and hopefully she will stay longer.....In which case I would wish that you and Felix are correct for everyone's benefit.....someone has to be right don't they, although I think most of the time you just disagree for the sake of an argument..But for this occasion I hope you are right, and as I have mentioned several time previously, if I am indeed wrong with my assessment then I have no problem whatsoever with admitting I was wrong and apologising.  

5 minutes ago, raul399 said:

this apartment will remain occupied by Leora for a long time... she does everything possible to stay... if she has to do a student visa she will... 
is her only income...

i hope for her she have another project in the life than stay here alone and stay all the time on rlc

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

this apartment will remain occupied by Leora for a long time... she does everything possible to stay... if she has to do a student visa she will... 
is her only income...

Yes possibly, after listening to her talking tonight you could be correct. Although Google translator is not particularly reliable it gave some indication that she was talking about visa's.... 

Она подала заявление на студенческую визу.... Я уверен, что....
Теперь она убеждает Павла поехать в Прагу, хотя прошло всего три месяца.... 
Что я вижу сложнее... ха-ха-ха-ха...

• Like 1