RANDOM VIDEOS

ipiratemedia

Here's what the Californians need.    An Earthquake Bed.

This Bed will keep you safe from falling debris and if your shelter collapses.  The only time you won't be safe is if a natural gas line ruptures, then you'll know what Roasting a Turkey in an Oven feels like.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

How many pounds of weed does one have to smoke to relate to that music.  🤣

Fair comment Stone each to their own and all that but in my case no weed required(for the record never even smelled the stuff).Punk was just one of many musical genres that came and went and I admit to being a fan.I am a proud owner of "Never mind the bollocks here's the sex pistols"Vinyl LP(don't have a deck to play it though)

The Pistols manager Malcolm McLaren once said"they can't sing,they can't play but everyone want's to hear them".

They all became millionaires!!!!.but yeh not everyone's cup of tea.Sorry to bore you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Fair comment Stone each to their own and all that but in my case no weed required(for the record never even smelled the stuff).Punk was just one of many musical genres that came and went and I admit to being a fan.I am a proud owner of "Never mind the bollocks here's the sex pistols"Vinyl LP(don't have a deck to play it though)

The Pistols manager Malcolm McLaren once said"they can't sing,they can't play but everyone want's to hear them".

They all became millionaires!!!!.but yeh not everyone's cup of tea.Sorry to bore you.

I thought maybe the dude was going to play some George Jones or Hank Williams tunes.   🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I thought maybe the dude was going to play some George Jones or Hank Williams tunes.   🤣

HUH?? I'd bet that they don't know who they are even. That's all classic country. These kids are metalheads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I am truly amazed how today's kids are so talented, all because of youtube and other platforms. @Dave 27 would appreciate such heavy metal presents.19.gif.8e9e5275aee7373c8649ed79bdaa11ba.gif  0

Hi Joey,as in my reply to Stone punk was up there especially the Pistols.Whenever I have quiet time in my home I am on you tube trawling through most types of music (I can diversify)but not ever C&W.You referred to talented kids well I like to watch the schools of rock,ok they are covering other people's music but some of these kids can really play their instruments anything from the Beatles Queen,Slayer,Metallica Sabbath,Pink Floyd etc,etc.Some of it can be dodgy but good on them for having a go and they will only get better.A couple of young bands I listen to are The Warning and Liliac.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I am truly amazed how today's kids are so talented, all because of youtube and other platforms. @Dave 27 would appreciate such heavy metal presents.19.gif.8e9e5275aee7373c8649ed79bdaa11ba.gif  0

Hi Joey,you won't believe this but I was going to mention this very track!!!!!.Mana Case Elliot ,Mama's and Papa's👍👍👍

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Here's what the Californians need.    An Earthquake Bed.

This Bed will keep you safe from falling debris and if your shelter collapses.  The only time you won't be safe is if a natural gas line ruptures, then you'll know what Roasting a Turkey in an Oven feels like.

Amazing stuff!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1