Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

24 minutes ago, rado07 said:

no problem for Masha
There were already more than 9 people over night
but MN-Girl will go again

Hehe,"but MN will go again" as always with her😅,well as long as tomorrow House doesn't go MN then fine lol.But later The other three should sleep in bed,hugged and naked.Not for pleasure of us but because it's cold nights and we all know skin to skin and some friction is the way to go to stay good and comfortable😋.

• Like 2

The only time the apartment went into maintenace was ages ago when the electric issues was a regular occurance but that all stopped and i have seen many occasions when it hasn't gone into maintenace so it was just a coincidenace it happened when she was there. I think it's time we stopped calling her maintenance girl.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Want to see how i make shit up..Just one recent exemple of what i said...when masha had the black dude as guest,MN girl appeared at night,evening..Gess what..next day house gona MN.I don't like or dislike her,she is cute.But i don't like your coment,and probably of you also.

I don't like this girl either, she looks very sneaky. I remember last February one afternoon he went to the Mashas apartment with two boys after they ate and left with Masha where Masha came back the next afternoon. What does niaow - niaow on tiles. Outside the apartment they had a lot to do with Masha!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The only time the apartment went into maintenace was ages ago when the electric issues was a regular occurance but that all stopped and i have seen many occasions when it hasn't gone into maintenace so it was just a coincidenace it happened when she was there. I think it's time we stopped calling her maintenance girl.

nobody knows her name
Somehow you have to call that girl
Maybe we should ask moos54, he knows everything 😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I call her whatever i feel like,i seen house going MN several times after she was in house and maybe even one or two times with she in house,some will find it a coincidence others don't.And last time wasn't ages ago..was just few months ago when the guest dude was in house and MN girl visit and day after it gone MN.

42 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I don't like this girl either, she looks very sneaky. I remember last February one afternoon he went to the Mashas apartment with two boys after they ate and left with Masha where Masha came back the next afternoon. What does niaow - niaow on tiles. Outside the apartment they had a lot to do with Masha!

Indeed,I remember also that.I don't dislike her,only don't like what she brings..that is usualy going party outside with masha(good for them,not so good for us)and that a good number of times when she appears in house next day house goes MN,even if is just a coincidence..it happens a good amount of times.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Sophia has to wash dishes
the other girls are having fun
I do not know, but Sophia somehow seems marginalized

Masha will crush her,Sophia seems kinda a employee,obey girl of masha,and we all know how Masha loves to boss everyone and everything lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Masha will crush her,Sophia seems kinda a employee,obey girl of masha,and we all know how Masha loves to boss everyone and everything lol.

that's how I see it too.
or should it be exactly like that