Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

Well, eventhough I like action, I find Masha weird. She used to have sex with Sasha, and then with Dasha too (and the 3 as sort of a threesome), then she had sex with that other guy and masturbated him. And she also gets in the bedroom, and closes hersefl in the bathroom and masturbates alone. Sophia is getting more open, and that's great. Of course she can also have action and I like it, but Masha takes it to a weird way and she seems to be more normal than her. I'd like to see Sophia acting more by herself, organizing parties, using the house as it is hers too and feeling free and and at ease in there (feeling home, basically), without being under Masha's "tuttoring". I hope she gets even more open with Nelly's presence and with the other brunette girl's regular presence, and without Masha around the house.

• Like 1

I don't know what is going on but i hope after the girls have fun and nelly and Piper leave this house changes and become a normal roomates house,still didn't seen Sophia doing something by herself,neither a single friend of her,don't know what to think to be sinsere.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't know what is going on but i hope after the girls have fun and nelly and Piper leave this house changes and become a normal roomates house,still didn't seen Sophia doing something by herself,neither a single friend of her,don't know what to think to be sinsere.

sometimes the simplest things are the most obvious, Sophia is a friend of Masha, Masha is a friend of Sophia, they wanted to share an apartment together, there is nothing more to try to understand😉

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sometimes the simplest things are the most obvious, Sophia is a friend of Masha, Masha is a friend of Sophia, they wanted to share an apartment together, there is nothing more to try to understand😉

Wish was that simple,but in rlc nothing is..simple.Even Sophia being a Masha friend she for sure have her separated life,friends and routines of masha,so that's what we still didn't seen in cams,she looks,acts like one of Masha "special" guests.Maybe when Nelly and Piper leaves we gona see something more of Sophia.Right now i know she sleep..a lotttt😅.

• Like 1