Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

I wonder why Nelly and Piper didn’t travel together. Coming to Masha’s must be very lucrative for Nelly. I think she goes out on her own to work on her personal eyelash/eyebrow clients. Or she is working on setting up an apartment in IT for her and B to move into !!

• Upvote 2

This meeting is strange
Maybe there will be a big reopening party🎈🎈
and on the weekend, with all the friends we've ever met at Masha, we have a themed party called "You deserve it" 🎁🥳🎉

but probably everything is just random

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

This meeting is strange
Maybe there will be a big reopening party🎈🎈
and on the weekend, with all the friends we've ever met at Masha, we have a themed party called "You deserve it" 🎁🥳🎉

but probably everything is just random

Maybe Nelly is preparing a new Rlc house in Italy..maybe for Piper&Taylor.

• Upvote 1

One thing for sure if Rlc wish,want to bring back the old real life style houses,with frequent guests and that sort of things no doubts a house for Nelly&Bogdan in Spain or Italy would be the ideal "reboot",personaly i hope is that,maybe also something reagard Piper&Taylor.This sounds great and a great return to origins..So doesn't seem a thing rlc would do to be honest.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One thing for sure if Rlc wish,want to bring back the old real life style houses,with frequent guests and that sort of things no doubts a house for Nelly&Bogdan in Spain or Italy would be the ideal "reboot",personaly i hope is that,maybe also something reagard Piper&Taylor.This sounds great and a great return to origins..So doesn't seem a thing rlc would do to be honest.

RLC couldn't even organize a Piss Up in a Brewery properly.  🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1