Impeach President Trump

2 hours ago, trump45sucks said:
CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

As Neal Katyal says, the rules rolled out today along with plans to bury John Bolton are "a crime against the American people."

I checked Wikepedia. CrooksandLiars.com is a liberal/progressive news blog. So much for their objectivity.

• Like 1

The only way President Trump can be removed from office is if Republicans do it. If they are stupid enough to do that based upon these totally bogus articles of impeachment, here is what will happen.    If Donald Trump is not on the ballot in 2020, I and many people I know will not even bother to vote and will gleefully watch the Republicans lose everything.  

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The only way President Trump can be removed from office is if Republicans do it. If they are stupid enough to do that based upon these totally bogus articles of impeachment, here is what will happen.    If Donald Trump is not on the ballot in 2020, I and many people I know will not even bother to vote and will gleefully watch the Republicans lose everything.  

tHE ARTICLES/CRIMES ARE REAL.  THE GOP WILL NOT REMOVE TRUMP BECAUSE THEY'RE SCARED OF LOSING THEIR JOBS.  IT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH INNOCENCE OR GUILT.   PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY HACKS.

1 hour ago, trump45sucks said:

tHE ARTICLES/CRIMES ARE REAL.  THE GOP WILL NOT REMOVE TRUMP BECAUSE THEY'RE SCARED OF LOSING THEIR JOBS.  IT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH INNOCENCE OR GUILT.   PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY HACKS.

PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY HACKS is a perfect description of Democrats.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1