Impeach President Trump

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

It's called an avatar you dumb ass! In case you haven't noticed nobody posts a real picture of themselves here, not even you. Given that you are clocking about a 25% rep to post ratio, I think it's safe to say that it's you who must do better. 

Awwww.....don't cry.  It's OK to be insecure about your appearance.  I use a cartoon to express my views, not a fake pic of some Brad Pitt-looking dude.  Too funny.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hello! Anybody home? There was a trial and the verdict was not guilty. Get this through your thick head, an impeachment trial is not a court case, it is a political trial conducted by the Senate majority. 

Now you're patronizing me?  Oh, you are pissed!!  LOL

13 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Not bi-partisan?  Believe not what your eyes see or your ears hear?  SMMFH

A bipartisan vote is one in which a majority of Republicans and a majority of Democrats vote the same way". ... In a house where the two parties are nearly evenly balanced, a few defections will be very costly to the (slim) majority party, and party-line votes may prevail.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Awwww.....don't cry.  It's OK to be insecure about your appearance.  I use a cartoon to express my views, not a fake pic of some Brad Pitt-looking dude.  Too funny.

The avatar suits you perfectly--a cartoon 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

A bipartisan vote is one in which a majority of Republicans and a majority of Democrats vote the same way". ... In a house where the two parties are nearly evenly balanced, a few defections will be very costly to the (slim) majority party, and party-line votes may prevail.

Whatever.....1 descending vote by the opposite party makes it bi-partisan.  You define it however you'd like, but your King is ass-burned over it.