Impeach President Trump

24 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

So attempting hurt Trump's feelings by being able to say that he's "impeached forever"was the endgame?  Admit it, Trump made Dems look like fools once again and he will still be your Pres for the next five years.  Meanwhile, you can continue to gloat about your petty asterisk on his name.  Dems playing checkers and Trump playing chess.

But Nancy doesn't hate anyone. Also, Nancy never ever tells the truth either. LMAO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wrote about the western part of Germany became a democracy in 1949. AFAIK the bad inexcusable thing with the jews happened before... 

So you say I am not allowed to talk about the USA treated the African Americans bad because of that? Come on... 

It was actually Europeans that brought slavery to the Americas. It was Americans that ended slavery.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

It's funny how the USA is only 243 years old and for some reason we get slammed the hardest for slavery as if it didn't exist before 1776. Considering how long it took the rest of the world to end slavery, the USA did it fairly quickly. 

But, if we're being honest, this whole thing with slavery that was brought up is just a diversion, an easy way to kick the USA in the nuts and bring us down for really no reason as it wasn't even something that was being discussed and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of impeachment. For the sake of knowledge though, here is a 5 min video that explains how the 3/5 compromise was something that actually helped lead the USA to end slavery faster. Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

All of you are fucked up in the head.  We won't forget any of this, ever.  November is coming bitches!!

Oh dear. All this negativity and hatred. The thing is blind hatred against Trump does not change a thing. As the democrats won't be able to win the elections because they really don't have suitable candidates Trump will be there for another five years. We can like him or not but have to get along with it. 

Personally I don't like his style of politics but as I don't know him personally I won't say I hate him. 

These are my last words in this topic as to the impeachment all is said already. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh dear. All this negativity and hatred. The thing is blind hatred against Trump does not change a thing. As the democrats won't be able to win the elections because they really don't have suitable candidates Trump will be there for another five years. We can like him or not but have to get along with it. 

Personally I don't like his style of politics but as I don't know him personally I won't say I hate him. 

These are my last words in this topic as to the impeachment all is said already. 

"These are my last words in this topic as to the impeachment all is said already."

GOOD

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

BTW......

WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

The "Weinstein effect" continues to roil the nation’s power centers. But the allegations against the president have largely stayed in the background.

4 minutes ago, happyone said:
NYPOST.COM

President Trump’s job approval rating soared to its highest point since he entered the White House in 2017, according to a poll that was conducted amid the Senate impeachment trial. It found that

Some highlights of the article:

The Gallup poll was conducted between Jan. 16-29, as the Senate was debating the two impeachment articles against the president.

Following a two-week trial in the Republican-controlled Senate, Trump is expected to be acquitted in a vote Wednesday ­afternoon.

According to the poll, 52 percent of Americans believe he should be acquitted, while 46 percent said Trump should be removed from ­office.

As Trump’s numbers improve, so has the Republican Party’s.

Fifty-one percent view the GOP as favorable, an increase of 8 points since September.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! A man with billions who is a known womaniser has women accusing him of whatever, I'm shocked! Unfortunately for you and the Democrats there is this little thing called due process and until you have a conviction, you only have an accusation, one that anybody can launch at another. This stupid, idiotic idea that "we believe women" is totally insane. A person in the USA is innocent until proven guilty.  

So Harvey Weinstein is different?  He is in court fighting for his freedom as Trump faces no courts.  Give me a fucking break with that bullshit Amy.