Impeach President Trump

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Give us a little more time. Hillary Clinton was not fit to be president, regardless of whether she was a man or a woman. She was morally and ethically unfit.

On that I agree. I think Hillary would not have been a good president either...

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Lets not get into what happened to the 6 million Jews thingy :dodgy:

I wrote about the western part of Germany became a democracy in 1949. AFAIK the bad inexcusable thing with the jews happened before... 

So you say I am not allowed to talk about the USA treated the African Americans bad because of that? Come on... 

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wrote about the western part of Germany became a democracy in 1949. AFAIK the bad inexcusable thing with the jews happened before... 

So you say I am not allowed to talk about the USA treated the African Americans bad because of that? Come on... 

No you're not :dodgy:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

They were still Democrats. And the Republican vote in the Senate was 30 for and 2 against with the Republican vote in the House being 62 for and 23 against.

So by your logic the Republican party was against the Voting Act as well.    It is well documented why the Southern Democrats don't vote Democrat any more.  It took awhile but the Republican parties "Southern strategy" worked as the South (the area that voted for those Senators and Representatives that made up the majority of those opposed to the civil rights acts in the 60's) has voted heavily Republican for several decades now.  Trying to take a very complex portion of our history regarding how the Republican and Democrat parties shifted bases throughout the 20th Century (and continue to do so now in the 21st) and trying to dumb into down into "nah nah my party is better" is just silly.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trump45sucks said:

Impeached FOREVER!

THEHILL.COM

President Trump will deliver his third State of the Union address at 9 p.m., giving him an opportunity to tout his policies and accomplishments while...

So attempting to hurt Trump's feelings by being able to say that he's "impeached forever"was the endgame?  Admit it, Trump made Dems look like fools once again and he will still be your Pres for the next five years.  Meanwhile, you can continue to gloat about your petty asterisk on his name.  Dems playing checkers and Trump playing chess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

So by your logic the Republican party was against the Voting Act as well.    It is well documented why the Southern Democrats don't vote Democrat any more.  It took awhile but the Republican parties "Southern strategy" worked as the South (the area that voted for those Senators and Representatives that made up the majority of those opposed to the civil rights acts in the 60's) has voted heavily Republican for several decades now.  Trying to take a very complex portion of our history regarding how the Republican and Democrat parties shifted bases throughout the 20th Century (and continue to do so now in the 21st) and trying to dumb into down into "nah nah my party is better" is just silly.  

I don't have a party. I've been a registered independent my whole voting life.  The  Democratic Party  had a reputation of being for working people, and since my family was working class I originally had positive feelings for their party. But time has taught me that their concern for working people was not real, just as their concerns for minorities is not real. It is just a ploy to get votes. The Democrats do nothing for either group. Right now the Democratic Party believes in hardly anything I believe in.