Impeach President Trump

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Trump has now been acquitted, which means that he officially did not commit why he was accused of committing and to say that he did is false. This is why you don't impeach a president out of political vengeance. 

Checks and balance is fully functional in the USA! Congratulations Trump! Victory again is yours. See you in November Democrats! 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, trump45sucks said:
CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

For the first time in history, the vote to remove Trump was bipartisan, while the vote to acquit was the usual GOP bloc.

In fact, the vote was not bi partisan, but along party lines with only Mitt Romney voting to convict on just one of the charges. 

From the WSJ

Mr. Romney was the first senator in U.S. history to vote to convict a president of his own party. In the impeachment trials of Democratic presidents Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton, no Democratic senators voted to convict.

From The Hill

The Senate ultimately voted 48-52 on the abuse of power charge and 47-53 on the obstruction charge, falling short of the two-thirds requirement for convicting Trump and removing him office. Romney was the only member of the chamber who crossed party lines for the vote. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Congratulations Trump! Victory again is yours. See you in November Democrats! 

oh! yep again !░i░f░ ░t░h░e░ ░s░p░a░c░e░ ░c░r░e░a░t░u░r░e░s░ ░t░h░e░y░ ░w░i░l░l░ ░ ░h░a░v░e░ ░c░o░m░e░ ░!░ ░d░o░n░'░t░ ░c░a░l░l░📞 ░m░e░ ░u░p░ ░!░ ░O░h░ ░,░░i░ ░d░o░e░s░n░'░t░ ░k░n░o░w░ ░y░o░u░! 😋

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So the vote to impeach Trump was partisan and the vote to not impeach him was bi-partisan. Ok, fine the vote to convict Trump was bi-partisan. Whoopiefuckingdoo! Guess who your president still is? That's right Donald J. Trump. I'm assuming you are an American citizen.

He will NEVER  be my president, as Jim Jones would never have been my pastor.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, he will always have been impeached by his political rival party. Yay! Quite an accomplishment! But, it means nothing and the Dems will pay for their stupidity. The Republicans learned their lesson, now it's time for Democrats to learn theirs. 

We'll see, won't we?

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

He will ALWAYS be acquitted! 😘

I can't take seriously somebody who isn't even real "Amy."  You can do better.

WWW.PINTEREST.PT

This Pin was discovered by Jacque Reid. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.