Impeach President Trump

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What do you mean wrong category? The only reason the Democrats impeached Trump was to damage him for the 2020 election. They knew from the beginning that the Senate would never remove him from office. So any talk about the 2020 election is very much a part of this category.

Which trial are you watching?  THE GOP ARE HIDING THE PROOF FROM US, AND WE KNOW IT.  DAMN DUDE.

1 hour ago, trump45sucks said:

Which trial are you watching?  THE GOP ARE HIDING THE PROOF FROM US, AND WE KNOW IT.  DAMN DUDE.

CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

In Davos, Donald Trump proudly brags about how "we have all the material", confirming that he is intentionally obstructing Congress.

6 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:
WWW.YAHOO.COM

In a new poll, 63 percent of registered voters agree that the Senate should call new witnesses to testify during President Trump’s impeachment trial.

In the survey, 85 percent of Democrats and 53 percent of independents said the Senate should call new witnesses. Among Republicans surveyed, 43 percent said the Senate should not call new witnesses, while 35 percent said witnesses should be called and 22 percent indicated they were unsure on the question.

Surveys can all be skewed depending on the sampling.  Obviously, this is skewed in favor of Democrats. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, happyone said:

In the survey, 85 percent of Democrats and 53 percent of independents said the Senate should call new witnesses. Among Republicans surveyed, 43 percent said the Senate should not call new witnesses, while 35 percent said witnesses should be called and 22 percent indicated they were unsure on the question.

Surveys can all be skewed depending on the sampling.  Obviously, this is skewed in favor of Democrats. 

Obviously take the source who posted it !!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Something is not adding up here !!!! RCP polling averages; 

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample
Yes/Remove
No
Spread
RCP Average 1/2 - 1/21 -- 47.0 47.9 No +0.9

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample
Approve
Disapprove
Spread
RCP Average 1/2 - 1/21 -- 44.0 52.6 -8.6

14 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

It's obvious you can't take the heat, so get out of my kitchen

WzVebq2puoM.jpg.2a545188f06446d13dcde6aaff072423.jpg

I can take the heat, with no questions asked. How do you access being the bad guy? Does it come naturally to you? FACT: 5 things liberals never use in arguments: (There are a lot more) 1. Logic 2. Reason 3. Facts 4.Truth 5. Critical thinking. Etc. I wouldn't say I like politics in general because I feel like everyone focuses more on arguing about an issue than actually trying to fix it or solve it. I stopped posting about politics, because you liberals already have your pea brains already made up. No room to even plant a seed. I was a die-heart liberal. What change? The stupidity of the far-left. Whoops, did I share my opinion online?  19.gif.6d7d4030c76015a2d837c2b58ac614e6.gif

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

I can take the heat, with no questions asked. How do you access being the bad guy? Does it come naturally to you? FACT: 5 things liberals never use in arguments: (There are a lot more) 1. Logic 2. Reason 3. Facts 4.Truth 5. Critical thinking. Etc. I wouldn't say I like politics in general because I feel like everyone focuses more on arguing about an issue than actually trying to fix it or solve it. I stopped posting about politics, because you liberals already have your pea brains already made up. No room to even plant a seed. I was a die-heart liberal. What change? The stupidity of the far-left. Whoops, did I share my opinion online?  19.gif.6d7d4030c76015a2d837c2b58ac614e6.gif

The fact that you said fact makes your whole argument false. I can say the same thing about the Conservatives except I wouldn't call them a fact. When you start name calling you are showing your lack of understand what you are debating. (maybe you should stop posting) You must never have ever taken a debate class.  Your five "facts" as you call them are traits of Trumps speeches.  

• Like 1