Impeach President Trump

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

For your information I am not a liberal. I have voted for more republicans than Democrats'. I don't have a bias one way or the other. I have always voted for who I feel is the best candidate. I will express my opinion when I disagree with a person in office's actions.

I don't believe you.

2 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Pay no attention to what your eyes see or what your ears hear?

CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

Fox News doesn’t want its viewers to watch history in the making with their own eyes and ears.

Nadler and Schiff are boring.  Besides, they're just repeating the same garbage they spouted in the House impeachment hearings.

2 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Oh please.  Stop acting like a cry-baby.  Geez.  It's obvious you can't take the heat, so yes, get out of MY/THE/A kitchen.

If i can't take the heat, why am I still here? I just don't see you having any thoughts of your own. You just keep posting stories from the same liberal, progressive "news " organization which just present their biased interpretation of the news.   You still never explained what you and the Democrats mean by "Moscow Mitch".    

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If i can't take the heat, why am I still here? I just don't see you having any thoughts of your own. You just keep posting stories from the same liberal, progressive "news " organization which just present their biased interpretation of the news.   You still never explained what you and the Democrats mean by "Moscow Mitch".    

Oh, good Lord.  He works for Putin, just like Trump and the gaggle of Cons who visited Russia on July 4, 2018.  The sites I "cite" are only trash to you because you REFUSE to hear truth.  If it doesn't say what you like, you act like a diapered child.  Simple as that.

1 minute ago, trump45sucks said:

Oh, good Lord.  He works for Putin, just like Trump and the gaggle of Cons who visited Russia on July 4, 2018.  The sites I "cite" are only trash to you because you REFUSE to hear truth.  If it doesn't say what you like, you act like a diapered child.  Simple as that.

So you actually believe Mitch McConnell works for Putin? You just proved to everyone on here that you are a total complete fucking idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1