Impeach President Trump

2 hours ago, trump45sucks said:
CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

Gee, only twenty years ago, McConnell was in favor of bringing live witnesses before the Senate during Bill Clinton's impeachment trial.

And twenty years ago Schumer and Nadler were opposed to witnesses.

22 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

The fact that you said fact makes your whole argument false. I can say the same thing about the Conservatives except I wouldn't call them a fact. When you start name calling you are showing your lack of understand what you are debating. (maybe you should stop posting) You must never have ever taken a debate class.  Your five "facts" as you call them are traits of Trumps speeches.  

But the saintly Bean never calls anyone names,does he?  At least ipiratemedia has honesty, integrity and character which you are totally devoid of. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But the saintly Bean never calls anyone names,does he?  At least ipiratemedia has honesty, integrity and character which you are totally devoid of. 

to quote myself (lol) "When you start name calling you are showing your lack of understand what you are debating" Come on Ridgerunner I expect better than this from you.

From what I read of his post I haven't seen any of the traits you say ipiratemedia has.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Which trial are you watching?  THE GOP ARE HIDING THE PROOF FROM US, AND WE KNOW IT.  DAMN DUDE.

The GOP is not even presenting their side of the case yet.  The only ones talking now on the floor of the Senate are Democrats, you damn fool. 

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

to quote myself (lol) "When you start name calling you are showing your lack of understand what you are debating" Come on Ridgerunner I expect better than this from you.

From what I read of his post I haven't seen any of the traits you say ipiratemedia has.

Maybe that's because you are blinded by your liberal, progressive bias. I stand by my statement. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trump45sucks said:
WWW.YAHOO.COM

In a new poll, 63 percent of registered voters agree that the Senate should call new witnesses to testify during President Trump’s impeachment trial.

One of the first witnesses called by the president's lawyers should be Adam Schiff. I'd love to see him testifying under oath.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

The fact that you said fact makes your whole argument false. I can say the same thing about the Conservatives except I wouldn't call them a fact. When you start name calling you are showing your lack of understand what you are debating. (maybe you should stop posting) You must never have ever taken a debate class.  Your five "facts" as you call them are traits of Trumps speeches.  

Proves my point! Reasoning professor. Yes, it can be bullshit on both sides of the debate or aisle. The fact is, I'm right. I was a Democrat because my Dad,(rip) was a state official. So, you can imagine the debates we've had mostly during the holidays. (sad) At least my liberal friends aren't complaining. Why, because we are raking in the bucks. And you're not! With the money, we pay for all kinds of Gov't handouts. Until such a time, the raging liberals bottled up with anger should do us all a favor and stop barking. Maybe you can use the time between now and the end of the investigation to educate yourselves, about what impeachment is, and more importantly, what it is not. 19.gif.df7b985f72c801f54f76e43a267967da.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The GOP is not even presenting their side of the case yet.  The only ones talking now on the floor of the Senate are Democrats, you damn fool. 

I guess you missed all the votes?  You know Moscow Mitch is going to have his caucus by the balls for votes on evidence too.  Your the fucking fool.......you understand not what you're supporting.  Read up on dictatorships and fascism.

3 hours ago, bean1111 said:

They're bullies, especially Ridgerunner, just like their King.  They won't intimidate me out of expressing another view/opinion.

4 hours ago, bean1111 said:

They're bullies, especially Ridgerunner, just like their King.  They won't intimidate me out of expressing another view/opinion.