Impeach President Trump

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the opinion of an elitist prick like you means nothing to me. 

Why are you such a dick to everybody.  There's no civility with you.  You're just a sad, angry old man intent on destroying what you can before you die.  It's a pathetic site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What I will always find funny is that you wouldn't be typing so much bull if other people's opinions weren't important to you!! You can't let a single post go without smearing your Fox News regurgitated lies in response! You're a troll mate and absolutely nbobody thinks that you're smart or a stand up guy, you come across as a nasty, lonely old man who missed out on a lot of hugs and book reading when he was younger.

Take a 'kin day off mate and stop embarrasing yourself.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Tell me why do you think why you are so much than all the rest of us here? I do not mean the trump sucks guy. He is mainly a troll. But other people here state facts and you just say they are indoctrinated and fake. You however never or very rarely bring any facts to what you say here... 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Why are you such a dick to everybody.  There's no civility with you.  You're just a sad, angry old man intent on destroying what you can before you die.  It's a pathetic site.

Haha, snap! 😄

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes he thinks of himself as he is the only one who is always right. It is impossible to discuss with him. 

Why can Europeans not handle criticism of their beliefs? Maybe it's because their beliefs are not something they have arrived at on their own. Could it be that European education is more indoctrination than it is teaching people how to think for themselves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not agree to many things Starlight say but why do you think he is the one who got indoctrinated and not you?

Why do you think you are always right and ifallible? It is impossible to discuss with you as you do not even think that somebody might could be right with what he or she says. You always think you are the only one who know everything and is never wrong. This is very strange to me

I agree 100%.  This is the way of the Trump supporter.  They're angry even when they win something.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

What I will always find funny is that you wouldn't be typing so much bull if other people'sopinions weren't important to you!! You can't let a single post go without smearing your Fox News regurgitated lies in response! You're a troll mate and absolutely nbobody thinks you smart or a stand up guy, you come across as a nasty, lonely old man who missed out on a lot of hugs and book reading when he was younger.

Take a 'kin day off mate and stop embarrasing yourself.

The bad thing is these kind of people really think they are something better and the others are all idiots. Discussing without getting personal is impossible with him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why can Europeans not handle criticism of their beliefs? Maybe it's because their beliefs are not something they have arrived at on their own. Could it be that European education is more indoctrination than it is teaching people how to think for themselves. 

Really?  You cry like a little bitch whenever I post ANYTHING not agreeing with your radical, stupid ideas.  Hypocrisy on display folks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can you handle criticism of your beliefs? It is you who insults people here. Calling me a communist and all such things. European education is more focussed on the whole word as US education seems to focus only on the USA. At least that is the impression I get when I listen to you. 

• Like 1