Kira (2019) Part #3

Guest Just In

27 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I see your points, but still I think some parts of my points are valid too. 

- George would not spend his energy and capital to hire a wreckage like  Monson and would not loose money (or become bankrupt) due to their failure.

- George would provide a better camera setup for Em's apartment so even her #1 fan (myself) had to give up watching her place because none cameras were watchable. 

- George would not use garbage camera setup on expensive large apartments, so some of the greatest participants could not earn enough profit 

Anna and Alex were the sweetest nicest managers ever VH had, and that could lead to a failure. 

- chad&todd? iren? lavica&cadence? anise?? malena&amelia? leslie? 
- just as example from the ex-polly&ray place was "perfect" :biggrin: not to talk about the purposed blindspots in many apartments. At edda there was one for years that was only "solved" now because they was "forced" to change the kitchen cam. And do you really think that a good camera setup would have changed anything related with Em??? 
- So lavica&cadence apartment was small?? polly&ray apartment was small? Any of that places had good catch on "public areas"? Even nina place.. how long the place was open till they get a couch cam??

But for sure while he keep showing a lot of power under some young girls he will still get them appearing in his apartments. 

In fact will be curious to see all of them in such a expensive city compared where they are now.. 

Edit: This last part also explains (to me) why that 3 apartments at +6 are still online 

54 minutes ago, zoifan said:

That is exactly my point:

The greatest managers of all time  Anna & Alex or Lisa could not survive and they don't exist any more. Most of my all time favorite participants (Ruby Anastasia, etc...) were from  Anna & Alex fallen enterprise.  Anna & Alex failed to help their people to survive.  

George is still here and his people are participating for longest time. 

When George or any other "manager" can introduce me to another couple on this level with such respect, balance, always positive spirit, security and trust (towards each other), then I will consider changing my mind.

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment More jacuzzi fun & sex oct 14 in category Orgy on realm Scott & Sabrina camera Wardrobe at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.
VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment More jacuzzi fun & sex oct 14 in category Orgy on realm Scott & Sabrina camera Wardrobe at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Orgy time oct 14 in category Orgy on realm Scott & Sabrina camera Scott & Sabrina at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

Note: With the inclusion of Anastasia, nothing has changed and has continued to work.
I miss them.💝
obs; look date..hehehe

• Like 2

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Lexy and Pete take turns licking Candy ,July 23 in category Soft sex on realm Scott & Sabrina camera Scott & Sabrina at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

another "miracle" of them ... hehehe😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

- chad&todd? iren? lavica&cadence? anise?? malena&amelia? leslie? 
- just as example from the ex-polly&ray place was "perfect" :biggrin: not to talk about the purposed blindspots in many apartments. At edda there was one for years that was only "solved" now because they was "forced" to change the kitchen cam. And do you really think that a good camera setup would have changed anything related with Em??? 
- So lavica&cadence apartment was small?? polly&ray apartment was small? Any of that places had good catch on "public areas"? Even nina place.. how long the place was open till they get a couch cam??

But for sure while he keep showing a lot of power under some young girls he will still get them appearing in his apartments. 

In fact will be curious to see all of them in such a expensive city compared where they are now.. 

Edit: This last part also explains (to me) why that 3 apartments at +6 are still online 

>>> chad&todd? iren? lavica&cadence? anise?? malena&amelia? leslie? 

The list of casualties from Alex's enterprise is far longer in VH graveyard. I am not even considering participants like Cloe and James or Edda&Joe, since they moved on because some other personal reason - to do something else. The point is Geroge's participants have far better chance of survival compare to anyone else. 

>>> think that a good camera setup would have changed anything related with Em??? 

I certainly do, since I found Sia and Em both #1 at the time while I was not able to watch any of them and I totally gave up. Em had so many personal issues. Many of choices are not something I would consider. But that is not my business, and her mistakes do not mean she was a bad movie actor. Similarly, I an not a big fan of Kevin Spacey personality, but House of Cards is my favorite. 

>> polly&ray apartment was small?

To me that was (and hopefully will be soon) a fine size apartment  with a camera setup as good as it gets. I  bookmarked every Polly's scenes in that place's bedroom and watched them occasionally. I love that BR camera setup. 

>> Any of that places had good catch on "public areas"? Even nina place.. how long the place was open till they get a couch cam??

Sorry, not following. But if you are referring to blind spots, I personally don't mind any blind spot where they spend .1% of time there. , as long as the BR has a good coverage - what really matter.

I think the negative comments toward George here came from the fact that he is a manager and he participates from time to times. Some people might find it unethical for a manager to participate with his VH employees. I personally think that is a good business idea. These people are all actors and I absolutely do not see George does it because he seeks pleasure. I have no doubt a man like him can get pleasure elsewhere with far better girls. He participates in his places just to help them and  boost the business. I saw many signs of hesitations and that is not something he likes to do. 

While I feel I should call out my points, I understand some people here have a firm reservation against him in this forum, and this type of debate does not change anyone's opinion.

At the end, I fear and I personally hope George's franchise stay strong and he don't give his spot to those silly circus apartments are being added to VH - that you can get far better of their actions's from Kink.com if one is interested.

• Like 1

First, I did not say that I have no "good" or "bad", "strong" or "weak" manager, but who in my concept and "personal" judgment is number one. Dot

Second: Nothing against participation with members, but yes ,when it is done in such a way as to impose itself and even to embarrass those involved. The collective silence and cell phones in the hands (obligatory?) Is the biggest evidence of that. At least it's the feeling I had (and have).
Do the following exercise ... look at the facial expression in the archives when in "participation". With members or guests.Dot

Third: As for "silly circus apartments" I recognize that some projects today have difficulty developing and sustaining an attractive identity of their own.Dot

A long time ago I noticed a suggestion here in the forum. We had only 7 projects. Today...

Sorry ... but I'm in the mood to remove thorns stuck in my throat.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

>>> chad&todd? iren? lavica&cadence? anise?? malena&amelia? leslie? 

The list of casualties from Alex's enterprise is far longer in VH graveyard. I am not even considering participants like Cloe and James or Edda&Joe, since they moved on because some other personal reason - to do something else. The point is Geroge's participants have far better chance of survival compare to anyone else. 

>>> think that a good camera setup would have changed anything related with Em??? 

I certainly do, since I found Sia and Em both #1 at the time while I was not able to watch any of them and I totally gave up. Em had so many personal issues. Many of choices are not something I would consider. But that is not my business, and her mistakes do not mean she was a bad movie actor. Similarly, I an not a big fan of Kevin Spacey personality, but House of Cards is my favorite. 

>> polly&ray apartment was small?

To me that was (and hopefully will be soon) a fine size apartment  with a camera setup as good as it gets. I  bookmarked every Polly's scenes in that place's bedroom and watched them occasionally. I love that BR camera setup. 

>> Any of that places had good catch on "public areas"? Even nina place.. how long the place was open till they get a couch cam??

Sorry, not following. But if you are referring to blind spots, I personally don't mind any blind spot where they spend .1% of time there. , as long as the BR has a good coverage - what really matter.

I think the negative comments toward George here came from the fact that he is a manager and he participates from time to times. Some people might find it unethical for a manager to participate with his VH employees. I personally think that is a good business idea. These people are all actors and I absolutely do not see George does it because he seeks pleasure. I have no doubt a man like him can get pleasure elsewhere with far better girls. He participates in his places just to help them and  boost the business. I saw many signs of hesitations and that is not something he likes to do. 

While I feel I should call out my points, I understand some people here have a firm reservation against him in this forum, and this type of debate does not change anyone's opinion.

At the end, I fear and I personally hope George's franchise stay strong and he don't give his spot to those silly circus apartments are being added to VH - that you can get far better of their actions's from Kink.com if one is interested.

He is certainly a 'hands on' manager.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Uhmm you know they are still around and having places? They never quit at all. 

Yes, I am aware of that. I was referring to the fact that they are not managing or participating with the capacity they used to have 3 years ago - the golden era of VHTV.