Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The only reason that they were more real life is because they lived in the EU. If they lived outside of the EU they would have had to compete with the rest of them and my guess is that they would have been gone a long, long time ago.

Maybe...Nicole wanted to join RLC again you know, but they were refused, so the signed up for VH. I think Nicole's modelling has taken off big style now, so they've probably decided that they can get by without the money and all the shit that goes with it...

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well, if you mean that they didn't conform the usual VH type of participant, you are correct...Dare I say it, but they were more real life 😏Good for them, I say...and good luck to them. They're better than that!

Health and happiness guys...you can get on with you're real life now and leave this shit behind...

Don't get me wrong they were real and genuine compared to the rest (not hard) but Nicole was boring and far too interested in her phone. No-one masturbates 24/7, but a young female that rarely masturbates and covers up as quick as she can. Waste of time. The usual VH type is just a type that have been brought to market in the last 18mnths or so. Plenty others have been genuine down to earth couples with interesting lives and sex lives.

1 minute ago, Slender Man said:

Don't get me wrong they were real and genuine compared to the rest (not hard) but Nicole was boring and far too interested in her phone. No-one masturbates 24/7, but a young female that rarely masturbates and covers up as quick as she can. Waste of time. The usual VH type is just a type that have been brought to market in the last 18mnths or so. Plenty others have been genuine down to earth couples with interesting lives and sex lives.

I'm sure that's the case. I don't watch so I was perhaps not really in a position to make that comment. I guess I was just defending my girl...😉

Anyway, I'll enjoy them when they appear on RLC soon...😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not to me. I could care less about any of the pets. I watch for the humans. I think I have the full scope of a dog and cats behavior down pat. Can't wait for someone to make a comment about how they wish they had the viewpoint of the cat again. Hardly! 🙄

Cat Cam. They do get some great views at times. LOL