Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #3

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They need some time for themselves. We should respect that. They both still have fun doing what they do. Last night clearly showed. So I guess we will see them back soon. 👍

you who is often well informed, this kind of comment makes me ask myself two questions, is it so difficult to live his REAL life in front of the VHTV cameras? and do they have a need for performance in this project?

I gave my opinion on this couple, because I thought I saw a difference in behavior lately, they started this project by being simple working partners, because yes believe they were a real couple make me smile, there is only on VH that the couples form in front of the cameras and that two days later they become participants in the project by having their own apartment ^^

But at the same time, it is easier to perform shows with other people if there are no feelings, except that there is the problem is that by dint of fucking together, the feelings happen, and that's why for some time, there was less show with this couple

For me, they seem to fall in love with each other during their participation and I find it unfortunate that we can not really see them in the evolution of their relationship because apparently there is that performance and shows that are really important within VHTV and VHTV community

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you who is often well informed, this kind of comment makes me ask myself two questions, is it so difficult to live his REAL life in front of the VHTV cameras? and do they have a need for performance in this project?

I gave my opinion on this couple, because I thought I saw a difference in behavior lately, they started this project by being simple working partners, because yes believe they were a real couple make me smile, there is only on VH that the couples form in front of the cameras and that two days later they become participants in the project by having their own apartment ^^

But at the same time, it is easier to perform shows with other people if there are no feelings, except that there is the problem is that by dint of fucking together, the feelings happen, and that's why for some time, there was less show with this couple

For me, they seem to fall in love with each other during their participation and I find it unfortunate that we can not really see them in the evolution of their relationship because apparently there is that performance and shows that are really important within VHTV and VHTV community

can we sum up your statement that they are a fake couple .. ???? They are only performing ?????? 

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Well I don't want to go too much in detail but I can tell you it is not because of their relationship changing. Both are working at some for them important projects at the moment and they won't have time for the project in the upcoming time. 

Also I can tell you they were never about shows here. It's just how they are. They did not change their behavior after they decided to leave and even had some fun with their guests last night. I have no doubt they won't change at all when there are no cams anymore. 

I am aware and agree with you that many people do some show and are not very natural on the project but these two are just two naughty people enjoying life. There is nothing staged about them. 

1 minute ago, SOMHO2000 said:

can we sum up your statement that they are a fake couple .. ???? They are only performing ?????? 

For me they started VHTV as a fake couple and they gave what people want 

But i think they are real couple now, but we can't see it anymore 

Times tell us if i am right or wrong 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

For me they started VHTV as a fake couple and they gave what people want 

But i think they are real couple now, but we can't see it anymore 

Times tell us if i am right or wrong 

They started as fuckbuddies and became a couple. I don't see anything wrong with that. Especially they are still in an open relationship😁