Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #3

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I don't want to go too much in detail but I can tell you it is not because of their relationship changing. Both are working at some for them important projects at the moment and they won't have time for the project in the upcoming time. 

Also I can tell you they were never about shows here. It's just how they are. They did not change their behavior after they decided to leave and even had some fun with their guests last night. I have no doubt they won't change at all when there are no cams anymore. 

I am aware and agree with you that many people do some show and are not very natural on the project but these two are just two naughty people enjoying life. There is nothing staged about them. 

So they can't working for VHTV if they are working for themselves? Because it's almost what you say my friend 

I don't understand why it's not possible to see them as a couple with a real goal in life, doing something for themselves and not for cameras only 

Maybe i am living in a fantasy world 

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SOMHO2000 said:

The question sent to @moos54 as I lready know your opinion thank you 

Well I wanted to give moos a detailed answer as I think these two here don't deserve to be added to the people doing fake shows on the site. You can be sure I know they never did any fake shows. 

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

So they can't working for VHTV if they are working for themselves? Because it's almost what you say my friend 

I don't understand why it's not possible to see them as a couple with a real goal in life, doing something for themselves and not for cameras only 

Maybe i am living in a fantasy world 

Sure they can. But they wi be out of the appartement a lot maybe even for some days and that is not how they want to be on the project. They won't earn anything and so they think it is better to return when their situation changed. It is only temporary as I mentioned before. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I wanted to give moos a detailed answer as I think these two here don't deserve to be added to the people doing fake shows on the site. You can be sure I know they never did any fake shows. 

Let me point out 1 thing.. I think they behaved like a fake couple when they joined the orgy parties. I think nobody ( a man or a woman) would accept to share his partner with another person twice a week or sometimes 3 times.. This may happen on certain occasions and from time to time but not regularly ..

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think I know enough about this couple to say that we do not really see a quarter of the true things of their lives within vhtv

I find it simply reductive to define these people simply by their sexuality within vh and that's exactly the only thing they really share when I look at the comments on the forum

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sure they can. But they wi be out of the appartement a lot maybe even for some days and that is not how they want to be on the project. They won't earn anything and so they think it is better to return when their situation changed. It is only temporary as I mentioned before. 

I call this real life, pity that it is not compatible within vh if you are not your own manager :angel:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Let me point out 1 thing.. I think they behaved like a fake couple when they joined the orgy parties. I think nobody ( a man or a woman) would accept to share his partner with another person twice a week or sometimes 3 times.. This may happen on certain occasions and from time to time but not regularly ..

They weren't a couple at the beginning. Just two fuckbuddies into swinging and hot parties. It's called open relationship. It's not so uncommon. Why not have fun when you are comfortable with it and the right people are there? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think I know enough about this couple to say that we do not really see a quarter of the true things of their lives within vhtv

I find it simply reductive to define these people simply by their sexuality within vh and that's exactly the only thing they really share when I look at the comments on the forum

Well I think I know them a little better than you do. And I can tell you they did not play a game or staged something. Of course VHTV is a lot about sex. I think what you are looking for VHTV is not the right thing for you. I only post hit things here yes. But that does not mean there was only sex. But the great majority here is on the forums to see hot things and not watch everyday life stuff...

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it is their decision. Not VHTV kicked them out. VHTV never kicked anybody out for showing real life by the way. 

That may be true but the expectations of viewers now are so much higher than they were when subscribers were perfectly happy seeing real life, or as near as it could ever be. These days viewers expect instant sex and often, as the main criterior for the tenants is views which directly effect their earnings. Once views drop along with earnings is the main reason why so many leave in my view, yes there can be a few exceptions but mainly without views any tenant is doomed in the end.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That may be true but the expectations of viewers now are so much higher than they were when subscribers were perfectly happy seeing real life, or as near as it could ever be. These days viewers expect instant sex and often, as the main criterior for the tenants is views which directly effect their earnings. Once views drop along with earnings is the main reason why so many leave in my view, yes there can be a few exceptions but mainly without views any tenant is doomed in the end.

Agree. But they don't leave because of not enough views. And I never criticize tenants because they have no sex. What I don't like is unnatural behavior in both ways. Being unnatural shy and sticking pussy to cam all day. (Grace 😉)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. But they don't leave because of not enough views. And I never criticize tenants because they have no sex. What I don't like is unnatural behavior in both ways. Being unnatural shy and sticking pussy to cam all day. (Grace 😉)

Nope can't agree with you there re the views, the majority have to have the views to survive. There will always be exceptions but imo views are the criteria as that is how they earn. No views= no money. Managers aren't there for charity. Can agree with you re unnatural behaviour though which has got more and more. Even Melissa likes to shove her ass or pussy in the cam at every opportunity.

• Like 1