B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hilarious...Bogdan dances like Michael Jackson...🤣🤣🤣

I love the 'realness' of this apt...

Soon will be over😔.Really wish N&B got some type of special one year visa permission,don't  know about you but this house become sinse  N&B arrived and then Piper&Taylor not a Vacations house,that becomes flat in most aspects,boring but a really great "normal house" that is very enjoyable to watch,will be extremely sad when this two great couples leave and house return to the old style and routines😔.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Noldus said:

78 giorni per Nelly e Bogdan oggi, quindi una settimana o due ...

hello everybody, do you say that in two weeks Bogdan leaves the house? I am very sad about this news ... I really like Bogdan both physically and how he behaves with Nelly .... plus it's not bad in size and having sex ahahha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

hello everybody, do you say that in two weeks Bogdan leaves the house? I am very sad about this news ... I really like Bogdan both physically and how he behaves with Nelly .... plus it's not bad in size and having sex ahahha

YEs, or maybe before two weeks too... Most couples who have been here leave in the period 80-90 days

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

SÌ, o forse anche prima di due settimane ... La maggior parte delle coppie che sono state qui vanno via nel periodo 80-90 giorni

sin ... for us girls there will be very little to look at now that Bogdan will go ...

• Sad 2

When N&B leave and then P&B also will be the first time i will truly miss a couple that was in this COV,what specialy N&B did is priceless,they brought back the old good Rlc style of deliver and residents,no need to be always naked,dressed(undressed)in lingerie or performing to cams like a bad erotic actress,actors.To bad that probably after they leaved a clone couple Barca style will replace them and house will be just a show,boring place?Crazy to say this but with probably the exception of Martina&Alberto place this COV house was the most close we had to real life in cams we had sinse rlc "collapse".

• Like 2