Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

With the last stocks among the three, this should end in a threesome in a short time or it will become another fake theater! They do a show between the three and in the end they just end up fucking Stesha and her boyfriend... this reminds me of other couples that their fate was failure. I hope that the trio will be consumed soon as they are being the ones who provoke it, but that they would not have started any kind of spectacle! I augur another apartment failure...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gudari said:

With the last stocks among the three, this should end in a threesome in a short time or it will become another fake theater! They do a show between the three and in the end they just end up fucking Stesha and her boyfriend... this reminds me of other couples that their fate was failure. I hope that the trio will be consumed soon as they are being the ones who provoke it, but that they would not have started any kind of spectacle! I augur another apartment failure...

I agree! we have seen so many apartments that gives the idea that threesome might happen but in the end it never happens and always the same routine....those apartments didn't end that well, but i still think Alexis Stesha and her bf has still got it, either don't tease like something might happen or just do it lol, Alexis and Stesha are nice and beautiful people and i hope they consume it like you said

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I agree! we have seen so many apartments that gives the idea that threesome might happen but in the end it never happens and always the same routine....those apartments didn't end that well, but i still think Alexis Stesha and her bf has still got it, either don't tease like something might happen or just do it lol, Alexis and Stesha are nice and beautiful people and i hope they consume it like you said

7 hours ago, Gudari said:

I want to remind you that in real life I broke up with a guy. This did not happen before your eyes, I cried most of the time not on camera.  But there is a human factor: pain in the soul, where I am not ready and do not want.  You see how we have fun, but do not understand much.  Sex in 3 will be possible when each of us is spiritually in order.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Alexis said:

I want to remind you that in real life I broke up with a guy. This did not happen before your eyes, I cried most of the time not on camera.  But there is a human factor: pain in the soul, where I am not ready and do not want.  You see how we have fun, but do not understand much.  Sex in 3 will be possible when each of us is spiritually in order.

Thanks for sharing this Alexis but you really didn't need to.I would like to think your message will convey to members who judge,suggest,guess on tenants lives that we don't know the whole story as they do actually function in real life away from the cameras.What happens in front of the cameras is down to them and not for us to script.Tenants could be having all sorts of personal traumas happening in their lives that we do not know about.JMO.

• Like 4