Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

5 minutes ago, beckett said:

Yes it is becoming a pain, but i guess USA are just about to start their working day so unfortunately Europe suffers due to the time difference

Potentially this could be some of the reason why Leora's schedule has changed, as she knew RLC needed to plan maintenance.

If anyone here works with IT then they know how systems can be a pain and throw up unexpected issues at any given time

Today, I feel like complaining, not for Her, but for her lack:
Damn it...!!! In UM again ????????
At the end of the month,  RLC must to credit us the time that is OFF Line .... some time ago it was the power outage (over 24 hours), then the internet outage, now since saturday, have been several hours by day .... unbelievable !!! inconceivable!!!....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dragon77 said:

She leaves Paul, gives up her dog and finds a new guy in less than two months ... If I really say what I think of this girl, the most faithful admirers will lynch me.

You could of course be completely wrong :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, toolmaster01 said:

Come on its all planed......She has a New man in her life ...today has just shown that 

Today has shown nothing, apart from the apartment going under maintenance again, and her doing very little to compensate for it. Everyone has their own idea but nobody has the proof....And as always, supposition is nothing without proof.

• Like 1