Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Not sure if she was referring to Eva, but she was talking on the phone about a dog with serious tumors, and that "He" is worried about it. Something will be done either Saturday or Sunday and she will phone him on Friday.....

Once again she is waiting for a specific time to leave the apartment, yesterday it was 1600. Many people seem to think she is having a relationship with some guy...Personally I don't subscribe to that just because she is out of the apartment a great deal, perhaps she is studying at a college or even working part time.

But now the apartment has gone UM again 1540, Is it equipment or is it her? Let the conspiracies begin. Has she left the apartment or has she stayed ?

All the folks who profess to paying their membership and just enjoy seeing her, even though she is dressed, must be in their little heaven right now. Either that or they are full of BS.

Ho god,hope Eva is ok😥.

• Like 1

Just now, toolmaster01 said:

Come on its all planed......She has a New man in her life ...today has just shown that 

Elle quitte Paul, abandonne son chien et se trouve un nouveau mec en moins de deux mois... Si je dis réellement ce que je pense de cette fille, les plus fidèles admirateurs vont me lyncher.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Must be a reason for so much MN but honestly i do know what is,if she was in her last days in house maybe was some talk,reunions to talk about things,but seems she will stay a lot more time,so no ideia why so many MN,must be crap situation specially to big fans of house.

The same happened yesterday, i feel Leora is giving us maximum viewing time before UM starts and once that text arrived from RLC she knows she is offline and out the door.

There has got to be some serious issues with the equipment as this has been everyday since saturday i think?

Just now, beckett said:

The same happened yesterday, i feel Leora is giving us maximum viewing time before UM starts and once that text arrived from RLC she knows she is offline and out the door.

There has got to be some serious issues with the equipment as this has been everyday since saturday i think?

Hep,it becomed plain ridiculous,but is the way we are treated,always been this way.

Guest Felix75

It is logical that RLC comes to install the equipment and therefore Leora leaves the apartment.  It’s not her fault that this takes a long time.  The same thing with Masha.  But everyone prefers to think of a conspiracy. and someone claims here that people have logic. LOL

Ce qui est très génant, c'est que des personnes ont payés pour voir Leora dans toutes les situations, avec un nouvel amoureux ou pas, RLC ne les considèrent que comme des cochons de payant. Est ce l'esprit américain de se moquer ainsi des abonnés?

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Hep,it becomed plain ridiculous,but is the way we are treated,always been this way.

Yes it is becoming a pain, but i guess USA are just about to start their working day so unfortunately Europe suffers due to the time difference

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Felix75 said:

It is logical that RLC comes to install the equipment and therefore Leora leaves the apartment.  It’s not her fault that this takes a long time.  The same thing with Masha.  But everyone prefers to think of a conspiracy. and someone claims here that people have logic. LOL

What equipment?House is new,not seing rlc putting new cams,but that would maybe explain things,even tought that is still strange why is need so many days and few hours at a time,makes no sense.Regard logic..we all know you have always the logic ticking  and we are idiots,so nothing new there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1