Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

Just now, ze81 said:

Now it become plain ridiculous,Leora was obviously waiting for someone(again) and boom..MN.Wonder what excuse rlc will give..isp issue again!?🤣.

I think she is just hanging around waiting for the nod from RLC that they are going UM before she goes out.....trying to make up for the shit shower it is at the moment

Not sure if she was referring to Eva, but she was talking on the phone about a dog with serious tumors, and that "He" is worried about it. Something will be done either Saturday or Sunday and she will phone him on Friday.....

Once again she is waiting for a specific time to leave the apartment, yesterday it was 1600. Many people seem to think she is having a relationship with some guy...Personally I don't subscribe to that just because she is out of the apartment a great deal, perhaps she is studying at a college or even working part time.

But now the apartment has gone UM again 1540, Is it equipment or is it her? Let the conspiracies begin. Has she left the apartment or has she stayed ?

All the folks who profess to paying their membership and just enjoy seeing her, even though she is dressed, must be in their little heaven right now. Either that or they are full of BS.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beckett said:

I think she is just hanging around waiting for the nod from RLC that they are going UM before she goes out.....trying to make up for the shit shower it is at the moment

Must be a reason for so much MN but honestly i do know what is,if she was in her last days in house maybe was some talk,reunions to talk about things,but seems she will stay a lot more time,so no ideia why so many MN,must be crap situation specially to big fans of house.

• Like 1

I just entered the chat and the first thing I read is that it is under maintenance ... Ha ha ha ha ha ha
RLC deserves cancellation of maximum membership ...
She thinks she is above everyone and does what she wants with rlc ...
Fools we are all fools ... Ha ha ha

• Like 5