Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not at all mate, but that's what she used to do......And for the doubters its a fact not a supposition.::)

hehehe I knew it, would should mention that Leora also worked/ volunteered at a dog shelter so the new members here get to learn more about her.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

hehehe I knew it, would should mention that Leora also worked/ volunteered at a dog shelter so the new members here get to learn more about her.

Indeed!! She used to look after and feed 10 abandoned puppies left in a car park near her home. And once stood out in MINUS 22 DEGREES CENTIGRADE...for up to eight hours per day for the best part of a week to get signatures on a petition to send to Putin regarding the mistreatment of stray animals in Russia. She is a very caring person toward animals.:shy:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Indeed!! She used to look after and feed 10 abandoned puppies left in a car park near her home. And once stood out in MINUS 22 DEGREES CENTIGRADE...for up to eight hours per day for the best part of a week to get signatures on a petition to send to Putin regarding the mistreatment of stray animals in Russia. She is a very caring person toward animals.:shy:

I love passing on this type of info for the newbies. There's more to her than just her bating.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I love passing on this type of info for the newbies. There's more to her than just her bating.

Yes there is, and as you say for genuine newbies it is possibly helpful in building a picture of her abilities in other fields. For the non-genuine newbies it will just be information that they probably already knew.::)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

....Although there seems to be different opinions as to whether she and Paul are still an item, personally I believe they still are, but I've been wrong more than once :biggrin:

En tout cas, elle était au téléphone avec paul hier en début d'après midi peu après 14h. C'est là qu'elle a évoqué le problème du chien et l'intervention d'un vétérinaire...entre autres.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

En tout cas, elle était au téléphone avec paul hier en début d'après midi peu après 14h. C'est là qu'elle a évoqué le problème du chien et l'intervention d'un vétérinaire...en autres.

Je vous remercie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

In any case, she was on the phone with Paul yesterday in the early afternoon shortly after 14h. This is where she talked about the dog problem and the intervention of a veterinarian ... among others.

Indeed, and she said she would phone him again on Friday.

• Thanks 1