Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

12 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I think she literally knocked herself out.

It seems to me that it is possible she also wore out several young, and young at heart men scattered around this mud ball we call " Earth " !😀

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

She twists us around her finger Just as fast as she braided her hair

All because that is exactly why we adore her. We being just slightly addicted, and or gullible to our senses!!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, scutus said:

All because that is exactly why we adore her. We being just slightly addicted, and or gullible to our senses!!!

Well, scutus, I paid for something. I guess that was it, or part of it. But I got much of what I paid for tonight.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not seeming to be disputative Mr. Squirrel, but didn't you actually mean that Nora departed the project within a year and a half to two years after Leora and Pauls arrival which could be considered somewhat a short period of time compared to the amount of time since then ? Because Nora was still at B1 for at least 1 to 2 years after L & P's arrival at the project.

She had nominally "left" the apartment when she originally "left" the "project." I speculate that she was later operating merely as an RLC consultant and Mother Superior at the Home for Wayward Girls. This must be true because Hope posted photographic evidence of Nora walking down the stairs at Barc1, clothed in the habit of a Mother Superior.

There were other much beloved RLC ladies, but when Nora left, Leora stepped in and filled the vacuum quite nicely.

• Like 2