Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

53 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Has anyone else been having any problems with replay slowing and freezing?

I don't have that problem... I don't have repetitions... hahaha...
What I have is a video sent to me by a friend of last night's masturbation in the bathtub 
Unfortunately for me, I haven't felt pleasure.... I felt sorry for her... 
Where is the shy girl I met a few years ago?
Where is she?
stranger has that girl...
now she lies down on the sofa, bed, wherever, and opens her legs ...... before it was different to spend hours wishing to open a little, now there are moments that has become a vulgar woman, teaches too easy, and last night's show on the bathroom table, that is already a girl cam, high standing,
Maybe it's our fault, we ask and she gives us everything we ask for, 
I am the most guilty of all,
I know I'm going to be criticized for this comment...
but it's just my opinion, I don't want to be the cause of debates, it's just a comment, from one person .
with the comments of the balcony, she knows that in front there is no one who can see her, maybe from the left and when those rooms are occupied, you just have to know where she lives and see her location, then you will realize that she teases you when she makes you interact with neighbors ....

• Like 1

for me this is an entertainment, I do not live 24 hours watching ...
It's been two days now since I've seen it, I have a parallel life and very satisfying... 
I look when I'm bored, and I have nothing to do, or when I feel like masturbating, which is every day... hahaha!
I don't get paid to masturbate every day... hahaha.

• Like 2

Guest Felix75
28 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I don't have that problem... I don't have repetitions... hahaha...
What I have is a video sent to me by a friend of last night's masturbation in the bathtub 
Unfortunately for me, I haven't felt pleasure.... I felt sorry for her... 
Where is the shy girl I met a few years ago?
Where is she?
stranger has that girl...
now she lies down on the sofa, bed, wherever, and opens her legs ...... before it was different to spend hours wishing to open a little, now there are moments that has become a vulgar woman, teaches too easy, and last night's show on the bathroom table, that is already a girl cam, high standing,
Maybe it's our fault, we ask and she gives us everything we ask for, 
I am the most guilty of all,
I know I'm going to be criticized for this comment...
but it's just my opinion, I don't want to be the cause of debates, it's just a comment, from one person .
with the comments of the balcony, she knows that in front there is no one who can see her, maybe from the left and when those rooms are occupied, you just have to know where she lives and see her location, then you will realize that she teases you when she makes you interact with neighbors ....

Raul, are you tired of lying yet?  Then you say how you see everything yourself, then they send you a video.  As for Leora, if you don’t look, then for what purpose write 200 messages each?  😄 Say insulting things as you wrote here that Leora is just a whore, do you think it adorns you?  This is unlikely to hurt Leora, but it defiles you.  I think she shows her middle finger every time😁And your opinions contradict each other every time.  I think you have a problem with your head not otherwise.  So good luck with watching TV at last! 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Has anyone else been having any problems with replay slowing and freezing?

Jimbo, it has become the new norm. Leora's activities have overloaded the server. Welcome to look, snooze, look, snooze group !😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

Raul, are you tired of lying yet?  Then you say how you see everything yourself, then they send you a video.  As for Leora, if you don’t look, then for what purpose write 200 messages each?  😄 Say insulting things as you wrote here that Leora is just a whore, do you think it adorns you?  This is unlikely to hurt Leora, but it defiles you.  I think she shows her middle finger every time😁And your opinions contradict each other every time.  I think you have a problem with your head not otherwise.  So good luck with watching TV at last! 

I don't know why you engage Raul in this way.

• Like 3