TransVoyeur House

On 12/30/2019 at 2:34 PM, Amy3 said:

It's too much to ask for actual transgirls though I guess. Sucks!  Oh well, patience.

Seems to be a bit of naughty house naming if there aren't any? Would have thought that's why it was called a Transvoyeur House 🤔

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well technically Kellie Shaw is there so it is a transvoyeur house. Unfortunately, Kellie doesn't seem to do much and the cams that track her always seem to be OFFLINE. I have yet to see Sharnell Dupree.

I assume Kellie Shaw is a trans then?

On 12/30/2019 at 2:56 PM, Amy3 said:

Sure are lots of hunky men on this site.

@hotkefguy They may not be so much gay, but there are hot guys here if you're interested.

So happy for you Amy that you got a voyeur house that you really have fun watching. This is not for me cause there is not man2man (gay) action in it, but I hope this last long for viewers who like to watch something different and fresh! Much love and happy New Year Amy! 🙂 

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2019 at 7:40 PM, Amy3 said:

The time in this apt can't be right. It's not 2:30 am and there is that much light coming through the window. But it's also dark on the east coast by now. Even on the west coast it's getting dark outside. I think they are in Hawaii. 12 hrs behind! 

The time on the Clock doesn't coincide with the time of day. 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 12:47 AM, Amy3 said:

On second thought. It's gotta be Vegas baby! They should hook up with Anthony and Gia! In fact I think Voyeurhouse and Anthony should join forces and merge into one site. Gia can speak Romanian and work out a deal. 👯  

Maybe they have,who knows eh 🤔

• Like 1