Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this is very subjective and engages only your point of view

if I give my interpretation of things, I think that most of the couples you love are not honest and play a role for the project and therefore the cameras

I think I have enough fingers on one hand to be able to count the real couples who participate in VHTV

Agree to disagree. And yes it's my point of view. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Looking at the realm number most likely more friends of Nina & Kira. Don't get excited here... 🙈

A boring place then but..great to put in day the talk about trucks,trips,foods,good stuff.

• Haha 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It not sure yet but when it's the case their fans have to work extra shifts to talk about all the nothing 😁

100% sure😅.But Will be harder to do with with three houses now,Gess one house will be talk about trucks,second about Foods,third about trips.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just seen the twiter pic..That's look like a jeka or similar style manage place..th girls already naked,the 70s decorations,the girl in pic seems to have good tits..but not enought to worthy subscribe.

It's still offline...

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just seen the twiter pic..That's look like a jeka or similar style manage place..th girls already naked,the 70s decorations,the girl in pic seems to have good tits..but not enought to worthy subscribe.

And I don't see a tweet about that place. 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And I don't see a tweet about that place. 

There was a twith in VH main Paige,a brunette girl with relative large boobs and beyind her some old ass green sofas,Seems was in livingroom.