Angel, Odri (2019) Part #1

I think my free cam freezed..When house apeared online the girls were in coach putting dreadlocks in what seems another girl,hours later still same scenario.Seems a great opening night😅.Now only thing missing is few showers,empty house and one per week sex moment in dark😆.

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

I wish I could re-program my brain, so I enjoy watching lesbian love. 

Two lovely women kissing each-other is a beautiful thing. My stubborn brain doesn't understand that.

Oh well.  

Keep trying.  Because it is a beautiful thing.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It thrills me to see Fawn got herself an apartment, along with whoever her friend is.  I just wonder now which one is Angel and which one is Odri.  And I agree with the poster who said that they may just be friends, considering the naming structure, with a comma instead of the &.  At any rate, I don't care, maybe she is a FWB.  Or it takes VHTV a few days to get their shit straight.  It always takes them a few days to get the apartment layout posted and fine-tune some of the cams.  So maybe the naming structure will be corrected - or not.  

I'm sure there will be the usual immediate detractors, and they will certainly be more vicious than usual just because Fawn is associated with N&K.  But I think I've blocked most of those idiots, so I won't see their negativity and pugnacity.  

Granted, Fawn will never be a runway model, but I find her quite attractive nonetheless.  She is cute, she is coy, she is a pixie, and I even find that gap in her front teeth rather charming.  The biggest factor is that she is extremely, extremely artistic.  Everyone will start to notice this after a few weeks.  

I have to work on creating a name for the cat.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1