B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Depressed my arse! He's in a villa in Barca, surrounded by a bevvy of beauties wearing next to nowt and it's fucking free!!...He's what I said before, just judging him on his body language...It starts with an A, has 8 letters, and ends in 'hole'...

Wait, we can't say asshole on here? And I count 7 letters 😏

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure about that, from the little I flicked thro on replay, but I don't see him meeting up with them on Las Ramblas for a few beers one day when he's here...😉

all people see things differently and what Taylor seen was that he wasn't to happy with the parasites...especially the curly haired guy, that from what i've read and heard about him,  I believe you will be seeing a lot more of him in the days to come once the Russian has left!!

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Depressed my arse! He's in a villa in Barca, surrounded by a bevvy of beauties wearing next to nowt and it's fucking free!!...He's what I said before, just judging him on his body language...It starts with an A, has 8 letters, and ends in 'hole'...

No idea, it's hard for me to tell what's going on. I'm not ruling out the possibility that he's an asshole, but normally I wait a bit before I make such a judgement. Something could have happened that we don't know about. 

Especially in this forum guys are often made bad very quickly (see for example Harley with his "parasite" expression).

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

from what I was told, he wasn't to happy about the parasites last night.

I don't think so. The other male guests and he actually got along quite well (with the exception of the language bariere, they used a lot of fistbump to signal positiv recognition). 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No idea, it's hard for me to tell what's going on. I'm not ruling out the possibility that he's an asshole, but normally I wait a bit before I make such a judgement. Something could have happened that we don't know about. 

Especially in this forum guys are often made bad very quickly (see for example Harley with his "parasite" expression).  That's my opinion of all the guys these girls bring back unless it's an actual boyfriend and that's not going to happen very often!!

I don't think so. The other male guests and he actually got along quite well (with the exception of the language bariere, they used a lot of fistbump to signal positiv recognition).  Taylor said that when the curly haired guy, let's just say "Fungus 1" was giving Alla some kind of dance, he said the Russian guy wasn't happy and was trying his best to hide his displeasure for the guy.

Plus he said that "Fungus 1" was all over all the girls....what a dick!!!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Especially in this forum guys are often made bad very quickly (see for example Harley with his "parasite" expression).

I don't think so. The other male guests and he actually got along quite well (with the exception of the language bariere, they used a lot of fistbump to signal positiv recognition). 

Yes...I usually form an opinion very quickly on someone's character. It might be wrong to do that, but I feel like I haven't made many wrong judgements...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

She bated then went to sleep--not give a bj 😏

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what I meant by that, was that when the Russian guy is out of the picture, Alla will find a new fuck buddy in "Fungus 1" 🙂

image.jpeg.b7bb2e67c717d3b976a560576834a06b.jpeg

So ask naga- he can give you the right meaning 😏