B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

7 hours ago, Mauri said:

last night he told him that a friend of a girl (Loraine) had come to see her and that they were playing cards, this morning she told him that two girls had bathed and there was a water leak

just what this world needs...another liar and a cheater!!

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

Oui cette villa est coûteuse mais je ne pense pas qu'il y ai de mal façon, le problème c'est que depuis 2 ans cette villa est mal traitée par ses occupants qui n'ont rien à faire de provoquer des dégâts car ils ne payent pas de loyer et donc ne se sentent pas vraiment concerner 

Avec un peu plus de respect de leur part, je pense que cette maison n'aurait jamais eu fait ces problèmes, surtout au niveau du plancher 

I can agree with you on this post.

Well I saw Milena & Monica on the top Replay row, without even clicking on it, I knew that there isn't anything to watch.

Well I saw Milena & Monica on the 2nd Replay row, without even clicking on it, I knew that there isn't anything to watch.

I saw another thumbnail of Monica on the 2nd row, hiding her pussy from the cam,  I knew that there isn't anything to watch but I still clicked it anyway & deservedly left disappointed.

I saw another thumbnail of Monica on the 3rd row, wearing lingerie, I knew that there isn't anything to watch either but I still clicked it anyway & deservedly left disappointed x2.

Summed up Day 26 of the Milena & Monica's return.

• Like 2

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sorry for being fucking slow old poke but back to party 2 nights ago, the Twins 👌 were at least quite game for some "harmless fun" and kissing.

At least they don't "fear the dicks" while on cams, can't say the same for the two red statues at the background.

P.S: One of the Twins kissed both guys within minutes, just for laughs :biggrin:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Never mind it was Sofie.   Is that the only time Sara made out with another girl?

I think you mean Aurora. Sara had sex with her a couple of times, first time on Sofies bed, Sofie tried to be part of the show, but mostly just sat at the edge of the bed watching.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, presolone1 said:

Bonjour ,Attention ,préparez vous MONICA est réveillée et va nous montrer son grand show de merde face caméra

Wow!...Monica is my girl, and you are paying more attention than I am!...Game over, you're obviously a secret Monica admirer...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1