B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No idea, it's hard for me to tell what's going on. I'm not ruling out the possibility that he's an asshole, but normally I wait a bit before I make such a judgement. Something could have happened that we don't know about. 

Especially in this forum guys are often made bad very quickly (see for example Harley with his "parasite" expression).

I don't think so. The other male guests and he actually got along quite well (with the exception of the language bariere, they used a lot of fistbump to signal positiv recognition). 

Arsehole or not, it's only Alla's choice who she likes. Of course it's a bonus, but I don't care too much if they're really that nice and good hearted persons at the bottom. We'll never truely know them that deep anyway. I'm just interested to see what her real life has to offer on camera. To be fair, half the girls have likely been arseholes too. We just excuse them more easily, because we find them sexually attractive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Arsehole or not, it's only Alla's choice who she likes. Of course it's a bonus, but I don't care too much if they're really that nice and good hearted persons at the bottom. We'll never truely know them that deep anyway. I'm just interested to see what her real life has to offer on camera. To be fair, half the girls have likely been arseholes too. We just excuse them more easily, because we find them sexually attractive.

Hell, I even liked to watch Candy, and she sure was a huge @#@#@

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what I meant by that, was that when the Russian guy is out of the picture, Alla will find a new fuck buddy in "Fungus 1" 🙂

And if she do, or do not, we all know that "Troll 2nd hand" will find a reason to hate it anyway. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tomas Couture said:

no one still have one

1 hour after you registered at CC you started begging for videos. You have not offered or contributed with anything. This borders to spam.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

1 hour after you registered at CC you started begging for videos. You have not offered or contributed with anything. This borders to spam.

See ed2, you're not an asshole. I was thinking the same thing, but you actually said it.

• Like 1