B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

He most likely read the comments here about certain members calling the guys names like parasites and whatever else. Most likely he was upset about the comments

I don't think any of the tenants or guests gives a damn about our opinions tbh

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

🤣 🤣 🤣 lol I am pretty sure he dun give a shit about that...

Exactly STM, the comments of this forum aren't going to influence them and whether good or bad are not going to change a darn thing with these people.  the tenants are not totally ignorant and they know there will be positive and negative criticisms.

The boy told Alla that she had a girlfriend and she was against having sex with Alla and that he was not a free man unlike her ... Alla offended him and that was the critical point after which he asked to leave !  In their conversation, no one mentioned ours or any other forum and opinions. She wanted to talk on the spot without cameras and I didn't know what they said. In the last minutes, he wanted his luggage and she didn't give it to him and the last weapon, the tears, too, didn't work to stay in the villa !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Really?? That was a plot twist I never saw coming...that may be why they slept in different beds yesterday....The whole situation is confusing...I thought he was Alla's bf.

Yeah, I also thought he was her (least most likely) BF. 

Now the whole thing makes even more sense. Only the reaction of Alla surprises me a bit now. Why cry when he was just an old friend with benefits and his own girlfriend? Was she hoping for more or was she just upset by the arguing? I guess we'll never know. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alokin said:

The boy told Alla that she had a girlfriend and she was against having sex with Alla and that he was not a free man unlike her ... Alla offended him and that was the critical point after which he asked to leave !  In their conversation, no one mentioned ours or any other forum and opinions. She wanted to talk on the spot without cameras and I didn't know what they said. In the last minutes, he wanted his luggage and she didn't give it to him and the last weapon, the tears, too, didn't work to stay in the villa !

1. that who had a girlfriend??

2. who was against having sex with Alla?

3. the Russian was not a free man.....unlike her, who is her?

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, I also thought he was her (least most likely) BF. 

Now the whole thing makes even more sense. Only the reaction of Alla surprises me a bit now. Why cry when he was just an old friend with benefits and his own girlfriend? Was she hoping for more or was she just upset by the arguing? I guess we'll never know. 

i was told from what was observed of her (Alla) that she was a nymphomaniac.  maybe he was fulfilling her needs and that's why she was so attached to him.  i don't know if any of you have ever dated a nympho before but it's very demanding and tiring work...if there is such a thing when it comes to sex.  i dated one for about 4 months and i ended it because i couldn't take it anymore.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

1. that who had a girlfriend??

2. who was against having sex with Alla?

3. the Russian was not a free man.....unlike her, who is her?

1. The boy Sergei has a girlfriend!

2. Sergei's girlfriend has banned sex with Alla !

3. The boy Sergei has a girlfriend. Alla is free !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alokin said:

thank you Alokin, I just wanted to be sure.  Do you think his girlfriend is the girl that came with him the first time he showed up?  It's funny to me how relationships are so culturally different but apparently not to most anyone else.

12 minutes ago, alokin said:

What puzzles me is why did his gf back home let him go to the villa in the 1st place...a house full of lovely ladies. She's been here before, so knows the score, and he fucked Alla last time when she was here, didn't he..:huh:

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ce qui me laisse perplexe, c'est pourquoi son amie à la maison l'a laissé aller à la villa en premier lieu ... une maison pleine de belles dames. Elle est déjà venue ici, donc elle connaît le score, et il a baisé Alla la dernière fois quand elle était là, n'est-ce pas ...: huh:

oui c'est bizarre elle est parfaitement au courant du fonctionnement de la maison, mais les sentiments sont remontés sa petite amie s'est sentie blessé et le mec a certainement eu aussi des regrets pour avoir couché avec Alla

Yeah it’s weird she’s perfectly aware of how the house works, but the feelings went up her girlfriend felt hurt and the guy probably also had regrets for sleeping with Alla

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What puzzles me is why did his gf back home let him go to the villa in the 1st place...a house full of lovely ladies. She's been here before, so knows the score, and he fucked Alla last time when she was here, didn't he..:huh:

the first time Alla showed up with him and whomever the other girl was (girlfriend?), that girl didn't know that they had sex unless he told her.  the condom that was delivered by Cherry was all done hush hush and from what i was told afterwards when they went down into the kitchen, you could tell by body gestures and facial expressions that the girl that came with him didn't know they had sex.

1 hour ago, alokin said:

The boy is a former friend of Alla. He repeated several times that there would be no more sex. His girlfriend is against it. Alla insults him and he no longer wants to stay in the villa, even calling the villa a nasty place!

I think it's the girl who was there with him last time he visited Alla. Also strange to have sex with Alla if he has another gf back home.