B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

1 hour ago, firewall said:

we enter in the winter and normally it's a high period for rlc but for the moment nothing change the traffic continue fall week after week, it's time for rlc to react because they are too passive in my opinion and they fall too much in the facility

LMAO...they did react, they upped the subscription price to counter the falling numbers of subscribers!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...they did react, they upped the subscription price to counter the falling numbers of subscribers!!

if it was for invest in new apartments why not but for the moment i see zero result so i keep my money till i see something new on this site

1 minute ago, firewall said:

if it was for invest in new apartments why not but for the moment i see zero result so i keep my money till i see something new on this site

RLC wasn't worth the reduced rate and by NO means is it worth what they want for it now.  Of course this is just my opinion..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Of course with her underwear on.🤬

I think Monica doesn't like her pussy. She sees many of the women have nice pussy lips while she has what I call an innie, that is her labia are not long. A lot like Leora's which is an innie. But I love a woman with little pussy lips. They can rub their clit better and make themselves cum. My girlfriend is an innie and she cums 20 or 40 times over the course of two hours. Monica, you have a beautiful pussy..... SHOW IT!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Monica doesn't like her pussy. She sees many of the women have nice pussy lips while she has what I call an innie, that is her labia are not long. A lot like Leora's which is an innie. But I love a woman with little pussy lips.

A lot of guys might like to be innie that :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Can someone help me out please?  I'm looking for the names of two girls that stayed in the room that the twins occupy now.  I've only seen a couple of pictures of them, one girl was kind of tall and big boob'd  and the other one was a little shorter and very dark....like she sunbathed every single day.  If any of you know who I am talking about and could give me their names...I would very much appreciate it.  thank you