have a great day happy with joy

muito bom dia leora 
muito bom dia a todos 
muito boa trade a todos
muito boa noite a todos 
tenham um otimo dia feliz com alegria

bom dia hello GIF   free funny good night GIF

• Like 2

Sometimes when watching Leora, a small moment in time can happen that really catches your eyes, that moment for me was seeing her beautiful sexy hair as it fell free, once she removed her towel after her bath, and as she stood up from the bathtub, she looks so beautiful and sexy as her hair was on the side of her face, and yes that was that small moment that was so sexy for me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I am an Atheist, John. it doesn't work well with women because they always want to go to church. it's no wonder when they have to deal with us asshole men. 😁

She is also an atheist ....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

dirty,  nasty & foul comments 

Which is precisely what Johnny was posting.....add to that disrespectful, crude and immature and you just about sum it up perfectly.

Having said that, Johnny is not a bad person, but him and Raul were commentating the complete timeline of events as they happened, and both were remarking as to what they would like to do to Leora, albeit Johnnies was a lot cruder and disrespectful in my opinion....But it’s only my opinion, which is as valid as anyone’s I suppose. 🙄

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Which is precisely what Johnny was posting.....add to that disrespectful, crude and immature and you just about sum it up perfectly.

Having said that, Johnny is not a bad person, but him and Raul were commentating the complete timeline of events as they happened, and both were remarking as to what they would like to do to Leora, albeit Johnnies was a lot cruder and disrespectful in my opinion....But it’s only my opinion, which is as valid as anyone’s I suppose. 🙄

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I don't like the way some of the CC members are degrading you saying the Johnny thread is for dirty,  nasty & foul comments 

good morning kiss to all, I have rarely exposed myself in these discussions ... starting from the speech that we are many users with many ideas, mentality.etc etc ... these forums exist thanks to our voice ... so just give breath to the trumpets hahahah ... then advice from a girl some comments I find them as said rough, towards a woman .... the same things can very well be expressed in less vulgar words, but I understand that many men turn to friends with this language .... if I can this in general, in this forum there are few constructive arguments that allow a girl like me to interact with the thought of the other sex .... I perfectly understand that a girl in this type of context may seem out of place and do not center much in certain arguments .... mah I would like to interact more in this forum ... this maybe what I would like to find under the tree at Christmas ahahaha .... a kiss to all you are all beautiful person is

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1