Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

5 hours ago, kakuk said:

Get rid of Hakeem. He has to pay a prostitute out of his own pocket.

So the inocent,naive,sexless "Princess" stays alone..hep that's what we need in Rlc..more girls alone in houses doing nothing.god have mercy GIF by BBC.Get rid of BOTH and put in house a TRUE couple.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Chipper said:

I may have been wrong about the drinking, but there were times where she seemed totally out of it.  It might have been something other than alcohol but when she was like this her boyfriend didn’t want anything to do with her no matter how hard she tried.  I can’t see living like this just for a free apartment, but this is a different part of the world than I am used to.

I watched them all the time and he drank, but I don't think she really did at all. I think they were just a fucked up couple.

• Haha 1

Finaly the joke is over.The fake couple must have comments to the conclusion they weren't fooling anyone anymore🤣.Gess they are indeed willing to do absolutely everything for the $$$$$.From my part..want a REAL couple to replace this two fakes.

• Like 2

In any case if for some miracle one of them leaves(don't believe that because they really want the paycheck)then should be her..she does absolutely ZERO.But better both leave,disgusting fake couple.Give us a proper couples house rlc!

• Like 2

Now that the pretence is over, I'd be interested to see if Asia does start to do her own thing and exactly what sort of man (or woman) she really goes for.

It appears that Mr B's guest is a work colleague - they're talking Microsoft tech services.  And they're giving away a lot of names and personal opinions about others they work with.

• Like 1

I've just realised that the girl is the junkie screamer from a few weeks ago - she freely admitted she's high on dope most of the time and has the most ear-piercing scream when she comes.  If they get down to it, I can't wait to see Asia's reaction in the guest room 🤣  Twin screen it is...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you get what you pay for and it looks like he doesn't have much money  🙄

Even payed he can't get an Good looking girl,always average looking ones at best.I mean..he receives tomorrow or even already received the paycheck today..could spent a extra 50$ and get something better lol.