Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

leave tomorrow
Now Masha has to take care of the entertainment alone
too bad sophia was really a good partner for masha :sad:

WTF?!?

This sounds like back to boring. A pity, i hoped RLC would build a bit on the non GOV places again, but it seems i was wrong.

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!?

This sounds like back to boring. A pity, i hoped RLC would build a bit on the non GOV places again, but it seems i was wrong.

yeah you are always wrong.  There is a dick in b2 just for you...be sure not to miss the excitement.  As soon as he can put his phone down...after all its tough being in a room with five girls.  What a cluster fuck.

• Haha 1

my opinion
For Sophia, her role was very difficult in the beginning (not everything was successful)
Nevertheless, the team worked very well
Too bad for Sophia, too bad for Masha, 3 months are not over yet

it makes something sad
Farewell Sophia 🥀:sad:

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, firewall said:

sophia leaving really 😏 not a good news for rlc , the only apartment interest me now is piper/taylor and that's all for me

That also will be leaving in weeks or few months.

32 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Returning to ridicule and uncertainty, Masha stayed there for many years. Better to leave Masha and stay Sophia.

Is it wasn't Masha we wouldn't have guests neither nothing,how many new friends you seen in house from Sophia..exactly.For sure Sophia improved in the latest weeks and was start to having a nice ritm,but not seing her alone in a house and manage to guaranty some action and movement.But is really strange She leaving so soon,the girls were doing just fine.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

and it will be the desert after that on rlc 🌵

Almost.Also N&B will leave soon.Personaly i still have M&A..probably the only house left in rlc that we can be surprised and things to happen when we don't expect..Just like..real life.The rest..stupid fake lesbian shows at night time,a girl alone in a house always performing,a fake couple waiting for one of them to quit and keep the job.Messed up rlc.