Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

It's the DNA the same as Leora 

That's why RLC keep them till they become old

put leora and masha together this is exactly the same level, 

open their legs in front of the cameras every days this is the only things they can do in their poor life

i dream rlc push the off button one day for good with those girls and put  true couples as replacement

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

put leora and masha together this is exactly the same level, 

open their legs in front of the cameras every days this is the only things they can do in their poor life

i dream rlc push the off button for good with those girls

They will not give-up Chickens that's laying golden eggs 

I have another little dream - that will be option on shutoff any thumbnail that I don't like to see 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, rebliz said:

They will not give-up Chickens that's laying golden eggs 

I have another little dream - that will be option on shutoff any thumbnail that I don't like to see 

i asked the rlc support about that few months ago for having an option for hide the apartments we don't want watch in the list and in the thumbnails also and the only answer i got is "WHY" 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

i asked the rlc support about that few months ago for having an option for hide the apartments we don't want watch in the list and in the thumbnails also and the only answer i got is "WHY" 🤣

Suitable for their minds 😪

But at least they answered 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, firewall said:

i asked the rlc support about that few months ago for having an option for hide the apartments we don't want watch in the list and in the thumbnails and the only answer i got is "WHY" 🤣

Friend you looked very lucky to have answered with a ''why''! Others don't answer them at all!
Another thought I have is that RLC could easily host a masturbation tournament where Leora, Masha and all the GOV girls could compete!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Suitable for their minds 😪

But at least they answered 

you have an answer when you contact the rlc support only if it's about technical things, about the life in the apartment they don't care it's not their job, it's long time i don't waste more time with the rlc support about that

rlc have the worst support ever in my opinion

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, firewall said:

you have an answer when you contact the rlc support only if it's about technical things, about the life in the apartment they don't care it's not their job, it's long time i don't waste more time with the rlc support about that

rlc have the worst support ever in my opinion

That's true I wrote twice about that responsible about the health of the girls with the rope man they answered on the first one "there is delay" (I didn't understood)   

39 minutes ago, rebliz said:

That's true I wrote twice about that responsible about the health of the girls with the rope man they answered on the first one "there is delay" (I didn't understood)   

it's the rlc support who told me this in 2013 or 2014 they work only for the technical side of the site,

i remember during a long period the only answer you got from the rlc support (when it was not about technical problem) it was a automatic answer "thanks for the feedback" but now it's better we have no answer it's more simple for them,

after i think if there is something urgent they transmit the problems to the management team of rlc but that's all for them it's my point of view.