Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

3 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Trois invitées dans le salon avec Masha

Three guests in the living room with Masha

The blond guy left the couple staying for the night they in the bed after the girl took a shower with lights off and they can't do anything berceuse Masha don't stop talking 

6 minutes ago, rebliz said:

The blond guy left the couple staying for the night they in the bed after the girl took a shower with lights off and they can't do anything berceuse Masha don't stop talking 

She has a great body under those clothes, I appreciate her taking a shower.  Turning the lights off didn't affect the view.

• Like 1

Masha, last night, told her friend, that even if all this ended, referring to RLC, she would know what to do for a living, always in the same sector, maybe she was referring to VHTV, anyway I think VHTV, too, is in crisis, they only make monthly subscriptions, it's not a good sign.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, keeper31 said:

She has a great body under those clothes, I appreciate her taking a shower.  Turning the lights off didn't affect the view.

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. She has a very nice body. In general this couple makes a very sympathetic and interesting impression. 😀👍

The visits of the two always remind me of the good old days of RLC. I was hoping to see a little more of her. A bit of patience and we were rewarded. All without any show, but just an glimpse into the lives of others that we would not have otherwise. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

Masha, last night, told her friend, that even if all this ended, referring to RLC, she would know what to do for a living, always in the same sector, maybe she was referring to VHTV, anyway I think VHTV, too, is in crisis, they only make monthly subscriptions, it's not a good sign.

Thanx Sergio ! 

Not long ago, in a discussion she had mentioned that by the summer she would quit rlc. But she said it again last year.

I really think Masha doesn't really know what's going on with her! She has had frequent, lengthy, and intense conversations in Russian with a woman in recent days.

17 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Not long ago, in a discussion she had mentioned that by the summer she would quit rlc. But she said it again last year.

I really hope she sticks around longer. She's the only reason I tune into RLC and the only one that provides any sort of interesting scenarios. But if she is going to be leaving, I hope we get at least one more visit with Jane and Dick and one more visit with Eva. Hopefully all of them together like last time but I just really want to see them again regardless.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I really hope that hang around longer. It is the only reason to tune RLC and the only one that provides all sorts of interesting scenarios. But if you are going to leave, I hope that at least one further visit will have with Jane and Dick another visit with Eve. Hopefully all this together, like last time, but I just really want to see them again independently.

I don't think Masha is going to give up in any way!