Brenda (2020) Part #1

40 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Pity. I do feel she was left isolated when she moved in here with no real support and she seemed so young to be on her own.

i have the same feeling, i am not sure it's a good idea to give a vh apartment for a girl alone, it becomes boring quickly

it's more interesting to see her in the melissa apartment with the others than in her own apartment 

• Like 1

brenda was a very cute girl who actually did stuff & it's a shame to see her leave. there probably are at least 10 apts that should have gone before her. as i said before i don't believe that there is enough $ to go around for this many places. good luck brenda. i'll miss you!

1477767566_4475.gif

715792844_678679.gif

missyouturtle1.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my, it seems something has gone missing. My goodness wherever did my thoughts go? Did one of you steal them from me? Hmmmmmm 🤔 

What are your thoughts about her? My thoughts are she is a hot and adventurous girl who just often did not look happy all alone. I hope she will have a good life and maybe we will see her back as guest or with a real bf so she is no longer lonely. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can't remember, but I'm sure it was some harsh truth that someone couldn't stomach. 

As for Brenda, this site already has better cam baters. I think she was utterly dependant on others in order to be interesting, which made even that less interesting. I'm sick of the guest couch audition scheme, especially with Anna's crowd. They should just all live in one place and call it Anna's bitches! 😁

When I say something harsh and I am convinced it is the truth I usually remember... 🤔

Why so negative about her? Sounds like your personal expectations were not met and now you project your anger on her. 

She left because of personal reasons. Did not get kicked out because of nobody watched her. 

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I can't remember exactly. I'm sure it was a stinging comment about VHTV, managers, and tenants trapped in apt cages. 

How do you know why she left? How do you know that people watched her? Perhaps she or Melissa just told you that to save face. Maybe she was really a flop. Do you really know? 

I have no reason to doubt. Yes for sure it was something like that I think 🙄