Mira & Henry (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

7 hours ago, billycox said:

very patient of you to be willing to wait. is this their first visit? could be. henry wasn't his usual aggressive self.. perhaps you are right. maybe they will be back.

Just an honest,innocent social visit by friends,they could even be relatives for all we know.!!????

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, billycox said:

very patient of you to be willing to wait. is this their first visit? could be. henry wasn't his usual aggressive self.. perhaps you are right. maybe they will be back.

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Nop.. They had done many visits and also visited maddie&jasper

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Just an honest,innocent social visit by friends,they could even be relatives for all we know.!!????

that's why I didn't understand their "behavior".
The wife is as wolf as the brunette who broke the kitchen table. I would even say that they match and rival each other and if they attack Mira together willingly, there won't be even the "bones" 😁

The husband in turn did well and competently with Mira.👌
And Henry as a standard (and expected) was divided and answered with merit and attention the needs of both.👍👍

Very good to know that soon we will be able to see you in other "adventures" and "scenarios". 😎

If they are "relatives" like that, I'm the one who wouldn't miss a single "family reunion"😋

.Anyway, again marked an "almost" for this project in 2020.
A feather.😕

27 minutes ago, thedbear said:

that's why I didn't understand their "behavior".
The wife is as wolf as the brunette who broke the kitchen table. I would even say that they match and rival each other and if they attack Mira together willingly, there won't be even the "bones" 😁

The husband in turn did well and competently with Mira.👌
And Henry as a standard (and expected) was divided and answered with merit and attention the needs of both.👍👍

Very good to know that soon we will be able to see you in other "adventures" and "scenarios". 😎

If they are "relatives" like that, I'm the one who wouldn't miss a single "family reunion"😋

.Anyway, again marked an "almost" for this project in 2020.
A feather.😕

59 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I didn't know this version (and beat.😊
Good find🤘

He's just a guy with his own website(Frogleap Studios) who rocks up well known songs. I listen to him all the time as I like cover versions especially Metal and Hard Rock.Check him out if you like as he has some interesting interpretations. 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

He's just a guy with his own website(Frogleap Studios) who rocks up well known songs. I listen to him all the time as I like cover versions especially Metal and Hard Rock.Check him out if you like as he has some interesting interpretations. 👍

I'm already doing it!
as I said,
good find !!!👍👍

• Thanks 1