Girls on Vacation B #4 - Pictures (2020)

On 7/9/2020 at 8:32 AM, BlackLeone said:

Also, some pictures of NELLY who came to visit.

I will post those pictures here as well, because she has no more appartment on RLC.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Damn - she's looking good - miss her more than I realised...    Interesting that she is is Barcelona - Maybe standing by to move in somewhere...

36 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

Damn - she's looking good - miss her more than I realised...    Interesting that she is is Barcelona - Maybe standing by to move in somewhere...

She lives there with her husband and they manage the Barcelona apartments for RLC.

7 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

They just left an apartment not too long ago. 

I think they are waiting for flights to resume so they can return to Russia.  Her Mom must be worried about her.   :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They just left an apartment not too long ago. 

I think they are waiting for flights to resume so they can return to Russia.  Her Mom must be worried about her.   :biggrin:

They left before the pandemic really started and the countries closed the borders, so if they really wanted to return to Russia, they would have already done so several months ago