Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020)

StnCld316

Bon travail Ulysse 👍 j'ai essayé de faire ma première capture vidéo mais j'ai préféré l'effacer 👎 car je me suis aperçu que le son manqué je ne suis pas encore au point :confused:

Good job Ulysses 👍 I tried to make my first video capture but I preferred to erase 👎 it because I realized that the sound I missed I am not yet at the point :confused:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Bon travail Ulysse 👍 j'ai essayé de faire ma première capture vidéo mais j'ai préféré l'effacer 👎 car je me suis aperçu que le son manqué je ne suis pas encore au point :confused:

Good job Ulysses 👍 I tried to make my first video capture but I preferred to erase 👎 it because I realized that the sound I missed I am not yet at the point :confused:

Even without the sound, that would have been a great video, especially
the part in the kitchen. You should have posted it anyway. Better luck
next time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Hey @ashleyxyz, I think she might be talking about Tibor. :angel: :biggrin:

I don't think so! Tibors no Alan, but he has a personality, makes Linda happy, and knows how to use that dong to give her a lot of pleasure. I'm not sure she cums a lit of times. As she ends up playing with herself after at times. Maybe she hasn't had enough. Alan is a emotionless lay. If it wasn't for that thick, hard, kiebasa,  he'd be a big bore.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't think so! Tibors no Alan, but he has a personality, makes Linda happy, and knows how to use that dong to give her a lot of pleasure. I'm not sure she cums a lit of times. As she ends up playing with herself after at times. Maybe she hasn't had enough. Alan is a emotionless lay. If it wasn't for that thick, hard, kiebasa,  he'd be a big bore.

Alan has a lot to thank god for that's for sure. Tibor does no bad, but sometimes looks like he's in a race to get finished. Linda playing with herself more? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Was hast du an @ StarLight28 verwirrt

Ich kann nicht sagen was tatsächlich richtig ist. Vielleicht bist Du ja richtig und Tibor "fühlt sich im Rennen" und "Linda spielt mit sich" um zum Orgasmus zu kommen.

Ob Linda damit ein Problem hat kann wohl keiner sagen, nur sie selbst. Wenn sich ein Paar länger kennt und regelmäßig Sex hat kommt es nach einiger Zeit immer zu einer

gewissen "Routine" mit fast vorprogrammierten Ablauf - wie eine Maschine ....... oder ein Rennen.  Siehe auch Carla, die immer auf die Knie fällt um die Ladung ins

Gesicht und in den Mund zu bekommen ....... Du verstehst was ich meine. 

Ich habe bisher den Eindruck das die 2 mit oder ohne Sex sehr liebevoll miteinander umgehen - was bei vielen Bewohnern an anderen Standorten oft Mangel ist.

Irgendwie funktioniert das mit den beiden wohl doch ganz gut, viel lachen und kaum Frust zu erkennen.

• Like 1