Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020)

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Ich kann nicht sagen was tatsächlich richtig ist. Vielleicht bist Du ja richtig und Tibor "fühlt sich im Rennen" und "Linda spielt mit sich" um zum Orgasmus zu kommen.

Ob Linda damit ein Problem hat kann wohl keiner sagen, nur sie selbst. Wenn sich ein Paar länger kennt und regelmäßig Sex hat kommt es nach einiger Zeit immer zu einer

gewissen "Routine" mit fast vorprogrammierten Ablauf - wie eine Maschine ....... oder ein Rennen.  Siehe auch Carla, die immer auf die Knie fällt um die Ladung ins

Gesicht und in den Mund zu bekommen ....... Du verstehst was ich meine. 

Ich habe bisher den Eindruck das die 2 mit oder ohne Sex sehr liebevoll miteinander umgehen - was bei vielen Bewohnern an anderen Standorten oft Mangel ist.

Irgendwie funktioniert das mit den beiden wohl doch ganz gut, viel lachen und kaum Frust zu erkennen.

Gotta ya.

By far one the most genuine you will see on any sites available. As we all know the same routine, especially sexually can be boring, why it's always good to try new positions, use your house/apartment to it's full potential. Personally think they try to, and will be good for them and their viewers. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Alan has a lot to thank god for that's for sure. Tibor does no bad, but sometimes looks like he's in a race to get finished. Linda playing with herself more? 

I hear what you saying. He takes a good amount of time for foreplay, but once his shwantza enters the desired opening, he hammers it and finishes doggie a lot of the time.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I hear what you saying. He takes a good amount of time for foreplay, but once his shwantza enters the desired opening, he hammers it and finishes doggie a lot of the time.

Aye, barely ever mixes it up and can tell what's coming most of the time. Not enough variation. That chair swing has potential 😁

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't think so! Tibors no Alan, but he has a personality, makes Linda happy, and knows how to use that dong to give her a lot of pleasure. I'm not sure she cums a lit of times. As she ends up playing with herself after at times. Maybe she hasn't had enough. Alan is a emotionless lay. If it wasn't for that thick, hard, kiebasa,  he'd be a big bore.

who is this Alan? from another site I;m guessing?   regardless ...I think you (ashleyxyz) are on the right track of bigger picture thinking...Sex , love, relationship is a whole picture.... satisfaction encompasses many factors.... there are greater psychologists that have beat this age old topic to death.....to each their own and life is not always this perfection and fantasy we wish for …. happiness, contentment are worthwhile pursuits and lucky when we find this In our relationships... if one needs a huge dick to complete that picture then buy a nice English cucumber once in awhile....or give a huge dildo to your partner for your birthday and let him enjoy giving you  that pleasure too....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

who is this Alan? from another site I;m guessing?   regardless ...I think you (ashleyxyz) are on the right track of bigger picture thinking...Sex , love, relationship is a whole picture.... satisfaction encompasses many factors.... there are greater psychologists that have beat this age old topic to death.....to each their own and life is not always this perfection and fantasy we wish for …. happiness, contentment are worthwhile pursuits and lucky when we find this In our relationships... if one needs a huge dick to complete that picture then buy a nice English cucumber once in awhile....or give a huge dildo to your partner for your birthday and let him enjoy giving you  that pleasure too....

VHTV tenant

• Thanks 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020) @9
13 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I can't say what's actually right. Maybe you are right and Tibor "feels in the race" and "Linda plays with herself" to reach orgasm.

Nobody can say whether Linda has a problem with that, just herself. If a couple knows each other longer and has regular sex, after a while there is always one

certain "routine" with an almost preprogrammed sequence - like a machine ....... or a race. See also Carla, who always falls on her knees to load the load

Get face and mouth ....... You understand what I mean. 

So far I have the impression that the 2 are very loving with or without sex - which is often lacking for many residents at other locations.

Somehow it works quite well with the two of them, laughing a lot and hardly recognizing frustration.

Hi Starlight, agreed 100%. I don't see much of them , I have no sub for RLC, but they are a loving couple for sure. , which makes watching them making love a real voyeur experience to me. Its like watching something personal we shouldn't be seeing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hallo Starlight, stimmte 100% zu. Ich sehe nicht viel von ihnen, ich habe kein Sub für RLC, aber sie sind sicher ein liebevolles Paar. Das macht es für mich zu einem echten Voyeur-Erlebnis, ihnen beim Liebesspiel zuzusehen. Es ist, als würde man etwas Persönliches sehen, das wir nicht sehen sollten. 

Danke, genau so. Ich will keinen Unterricht in Sex machen. Es gibt unendlich viele Variationen von Wünschen. Ich erlebte eine unscheinbare und schüchterne Frau

die beim Sex total ordinär wurde - so wie "fick mich Du alte Sau, gib es mir, jaaa... ich will deinen Schwanz .......". Nur so kam die zu einem himmlischen Orgasmus.

Eine andere brauchte keinen Schwanz, die wollte nur geleckt werden ....... Eine andere schrie als wollte man sie töten und alle im Haus schauten mich dieTage danach im Haus fragend an. Ist das ein Mörder ??? JEDER hat eigene Vorstellungen um am Ende "Spaß" zu haben.

RLC und VH-TV sind vom Ursprung russische Seiten - egal wo nun die Wohnungen sind. Mir ist auch aufgefallen das die Leute dort oft das russische"Kalaschnikow_Prinzip" oder "Hasen-Rammel-Prinzip" lieben.Je schneller die Fick-Frequenz desto besser !???

Das ist nicht meine Welt - und wohl auch nicht die Welt von unserem Kollegen "Slender Man". Das war eine persönliche Anmerkung von ihm und war sicher nicht als Kritik gesagt.

Jeder lebe wie er will, wichtig ist der Erfolg. Oder wie unsere damalige Verteidigungsministerin und jetzige EU-Ratsvorsitzende Ursula von der Leyen es artikuliert: "Egal ob Männer oder Frauen, Wichtig ist was HINTEN rauskommt". So eine Scheiß-Formulierung. Alles wird gut - und bleibt gesund - jeder mach es wie er es kann !🙂

• Haha 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020) @10