Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020)

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

It is proposed that new subscribers should be supplied with binoculars, telescopes or magnifying glasses all at standard magnification of x2. Additional magnification multipliers can be ordered at additional cost. Extra magnifications can be supplied to Ash free of extra charge as it is imperative that Ash is able to observe the size of the dick at a preferential range due to the fact she is our no1 perv on here. Any objections to this policy will not be entertained.

Sounds like quite the honourable distinction for this miss "ASH" (who I must search out now) so therefore.....no objections it is (besides I could use some powerful binocs/magnification for some of the close up on pussy I would love to see better ….. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Sounds like quite the honourable distinction for this miss "ASH" (who I must search out now) so therefore.....no objections it is (besides I could use some powerful binocs/magnification for some of the close up on pussy I would love to see better ….. 

@ashleyxyzfrequents the VHTV forum and she can be a riot when she
wants to be, as well as erotically disposed in some of her posts. 😊

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Once again your kindness comes thru...thanks !!!  appreciate it...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

It is proposed that new subscribers should be supplied with binoculars, telescopes or magnifying glasses all at standard magnification of x2. Additional magnification multipliers can be ordered at additional cost. Extra magnifications can be supplied to Ash free of extra charge as it is imperative that Ash is able to observe the size of the dick at a preferential range due to the fact she is our no1 perv on here. Any objections to this policy will not be entertained.

You're making me blush. Im so proud! Number one pervert on here! Wait a second, is that a compliment!?  😇

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Thx let's, I take that as a compliment !I've been a downer on here of late. Gotta stay off the politics conversations, I like a good debate, but everyone on here has their mind made up one way or another

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're making me blush. Im so proud! Number one pervert on here! Wait a second, is that a compliment!?  😇

Blush eh wow would love to see that lol. How could that not be a complement 😂👍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Blush eh wow would love to see that lol. How could that not be a complement 😂👍

I'm not sure I'm number one. There are bigger perverts than me, that's why I come here!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

let's just say a distinction! and that is something coming from the plethora of erotically deranged ( but hopefully with all the humour , fun and entertainment , we can bring to this Zany Voyeur world) ….. so blush away....and be proud... so funny...… hopefully I will have the pleasure of your nonsense and perspective....nice to discover a legend.... and a pervy one as well …. lol 💣🥵🥵

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

let's just say a distinction! and that is something coming from the plethora of erotically deranged ( but hopefully with all the humour , fun and entertainment , we can bring to this Zany Voyeur world) ….. so blush away....and be proud... so funny...… hopefully I will have the pleasure of your nonsense and perspective....nice to discover a legend.... and a pervy one as well …. lol 💣🥵🥵

Hi Mark, nice to meet you. It's fun to come on here and have some back and forth with you guys, and the few ladies on here.

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm not sure I'm number one. There are bigger perverts than me, that's why I come here!

I like to see this all as a safe place to enjoy the flirting with some soft kink versus anything perverted.   The House guests are pretty clear on their choices and roles (no one seems at all controlled by pimps (like prostitution ) Seem to be adults , experimenting and exploring their soft kink of (safe-arms link) Exhibitionism ...they take advantage of vacations or free apts, maybe a pay check?? and are free to choose to leave..... I am surprised to have found RLC and now this freaky forum to discuss opinions on this social experiment,,,,  and yeah...keep away from the heavy politics it is oppressive the ignorance and bigotry, and small mindedness you have to fight thru in a place like this ...keep it for your moody moments with friends and …..the good part...… you don't have to type so fucking much.....peace , Love and Lunch,,,,, kiss 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Mark, nice to meet you. It's fun to come on here and have some back and forth with you guys, and the few ladies on here.

Same!!! nice to meet you. I cherish having connection to the female perspective.... Sexy Girl has made me laugh and others..... like any good party/ social environment.... I like knowing women are involved as it keeps a more respectful tone in our comments.....although some of this shit is too fucking hot, mind blowing Voyeurism that it takes over the moments    how was your quote (" nothing like seeing a good pounding"  hHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1