Masha - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

On 2/28/2020 at 12:02 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

don't get me wrong, I like sex as much as the next guy but there are a lot of things this world has to offer that is better than just sex!

Hi Harley, hows everything? I agree, there are lots of things more fun than just sex. How about having sex while fishing, that would be a blast!  🎣 🦀 🍺 😎

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Harley, hows everything? I agree, there are lots of things more fun than just sex. How about having sex while fishing, that would be a blast!  🎣 🦀 🍺 😎

Holy Shit...a girl that like's sex AND fishing too. You are the Best Girl in the world Ash.      Season 2 Support GIF by Friends

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Holy Shit...a girl that like's sex AND fishing too. You are the Best Girl in the world Ash.      Season 2 Support GIF by Friends

Trout season opens April 4th here in Pa, and no trout stamp needed this year. I'm ready!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Trout season opens April 4th here in Pa, and no trout stamp needed this year. I'm ready!

That's Great...I hope you catch your limit every time. Sure wish i could go trout fishing again. I don't remember how many years in a row that i was in the mountains on opening day before daylight waiting  to start fishing.           page thread GIF

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

That's Great...I hope you catch your limit every time. Sure wish i could go trout fishing again. I don't remember how many years in a row that i was in the mountains on opening day before daylight waiting  to start fishing.           page thread GIF

Hi ARMY,  I never took my gear out of my trunk last year so I'm all ready. Just gotta get my license. My Dad and I go together, he started taking me when I was a kid. Now I take him!  Sorry if I'm prying into your business, but you said you dont go anymore? Have a great day!

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha, Sophia - Videos (2020) @8
On 2/29/2020 at 11:32 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ashley, I'm tired from a very busy weekend and I hope i can get some good rest in the next couple of days.  I haven't been doing as well as I like but it goes with the territory lol.  Yes, sex is just a small part of what life has to offer....very small in my opinion but that's just me.  I've had sex while fishing and let me tell you, it was a blast!  My late wife and I took the boat out one early April morning and loaded up on the fish until they stopped biting and she said, I have a good idea and I said what's that baby girl and she said lets see how far we can get the boat up in that slough and have sex.  Well the next thing you know ole Harley's a millionaire and the other fisherman were wondering what the hell we were doing over there.  We had our fun and headed back to my property to clean the fish and wash and store the boat.  It was a really good time...we caught a bunch of fish and had sex, what better could any man ask for!!

• Like 2