Masha - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha, Sophia - Videos (2020) @7
On 2/28/2020 at 8:47 AM, ulysse123 said:

Masha masturbate with new pink toy

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

oh yes Masha … love , love love  legs spread wide and pushing something hard in that pussy... this capture rocks !!!  points to give on their way  one of the hottest Masha pics in a while … 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

oh yes Masha … love , love love  legs spread wide and pushing something hard in that pussy... this capture rocks !!!  points to give on their way  one of the hottest Masha pics in a while

there isn't nothing hot about Masha in my opinion

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there isn't nothing hot about Masha in my opinion

be glad you have an opinion...maybe you can get off on that.....  if you can't find something hot, or erotic or sensual or sexy, or fascinated by her overt exhibitionism...then you are dead sensually and you should take up monster trucks or something else.... why would you dump on my thrill of seeing a woman spreading her legs in sheer erotic excitement to push a phallic object in her cunt ...for ME !!!!! ( and the generous and talented Ulysse123)  to be turned on to the point to want to write my poetry of sensual excitement …  I mean just her panties, laying  just so tossed aside, on the bed beside her,,,, Masha , Masha , Masha you turn me on ……. ... depressing your opinion is at this or anytime my forum friend.... MONSTER TRUCKS!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

be glad you have an opinion...maybe you can get off on that.....  if you can't find something hot, or erotic or sensual or sexy, or fascinated by her overt exhibitionism...then you are dead sensually and you should take up monster trucks or something else.... why would you dump on my thrill of seeing a woman spreading her legs in sheer erotic excitement to push a phallic object in her cunt ...for ME !!!!! ( and the generous and talented Ulysse123)  to be turned on to the point to want to write my poetry of sensual excitement …  depressing your opinion is at this or anytime my forum friend.... MONSTER TRUCKS!!!!!!

LMAO I'm not dumping on your parade Mark, I'm just expressing an opinion that I don't think there is anything sexy or hot about her fake tittied ass!!

P.S. Have you ever been in a Monster Truck?  1,000 times more exciting than Masha can ever be!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO I'm not dumping on your parade Mark, I'm just expressing an opinion that I don't think there is anything sexy or hot about her fake tittied ass!!

P.S. Have you ever been in a Monster Truck?  1,000 times more exciting than Masha can ever be!!

again interesting opinion... but I would surely prefer being inside Masha … enjoy the vibrations wherever you find them... 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

again interesting opinion... but I would surely prefer being inside Masha … enjoy the vibrations wherever you find them... 

it ain't just the vibrations Mark, it's the sheer horsepower involved along with adrenaline from the very start...none of which you will ever get from being inside Masha!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

don't get me wrong, I like sex as much as the next guy but there are a lot of things this world has to offer that is better than just sex!

• Like 3