Girls on Vacation B #1 - Videos (2020)

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Then you have to go to the site that's shown on the watermark.  Be careful as such sites are full of Spam & Malware.

yea, it's popup/Ad heaven but that's what raspberry pi's pihole is for 🙂... the site doesn't have an option to download but it looks like ulysse123 has found a way to download so if they were willing to share I'm open to helping load to MAB so others don't have to deal with the spam/malware risk... appreciate the uploads from everyone and i'm glad i found this forum, just trying to help where i can  🙂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vaffunculo said:

yea, it's popup/Ad heaven but that's what raspberry pi's pihole is for 🙂... the site doesn't have an option to download but it looks like ulysse123 has found a way to download so if they were willing to share I'm open to helping load to MAB so others don't have to deal with the spam/malware risk... appreciate the uploads from everyone and i'm glad i found this forum, just trying to help where i can  🙂

Those type of Sites work better is you have a Download Manager grab the Video for Download as opposed to clicking a download button and getting attacked by nuisance ads.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Girls on Vacation B #1 - Videos (2020) @4