Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

2 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

What a coincidence.. MINE TO!!

yeah that's right, how you like that Leora?

not so fun huh?

She looks concerned. Never mind my other 2 GF's Milly and Carol. But here I am spending hours of my time with Leora.

Well folks, I would like to clarify several issues of subject matter of which I have noticed since my earlier participation in the chat here.                                                                                                                         First of all, I have on a number of ocassions expressed my sentiments concerning the guy who recently arrived at the current residence. The issue of my not having much in ways of regards or respect for him, is as it was after observation of the guy for quite a long while at the previous residence.                                                                                                                       Therefore, it is imo, unless the guy has made some serious and diligent mature changes, my perspective on this will have not changed. Although regardless of what I or anyone else may believe or think, he is the person that is her choice to be involved with in somewhat of a relationship.                                                                                                                                              It has been noticed that various subject matter has been mentioned recently concerning speculations as to whether the guy was going to arrive for just a visit for the holidays or not, and even as to whether or not he may be going to now be remaining at the current residence for a longer indefinite period.                                                                                                                           There has even been some dialogue expressing what someone apparently was informed by some aquaintance who may understand a language enough to perhaps have some understanding of some of the intriguing woman's thoughts not long ago.                                                                                                                        Although the dialogue that was mentioned seemed quite convincing in seeming like it may have perhaps been something that was repeated that may have been said in a conversation, it may not be completely accurate and therefore is still to be considered speculation.                                                                                                                                                                         I as well, have good a friend who like myself, have been at several times, longstanding subscribers of the project, and very close to mostly because of interest in the intriguing and attractive woman usually referred to here. My good friend knows the language quite well, and it was from him that I was informed that they were never really married. He overheard it being said on more than one ocassion in different conversations between her and her friends. Since they were never married, there would have been no actual need of any divorce even if a relationship had in fact ended, or nearly ended.                                                                                                                                                         As I mentioned previously, it is good to notice that the interesting and attractive woman has someone that it has been known that she has cared for, there with her now and giving her some company, and especially at this time of the year during the holidays. She has been alone for over 5 months now, and rightly so deserves to have some company of someone she has interest in and cares for.                                                                                                                                                      Also, as I had stated previously before the shutdown of the residences cams which were a former part of the project in their home country when he had decided to quit or got terminated from the regular employment he had and was constantly at the residence from then on until the shutdown, as much as I have liked about and found interesting in her, that if it did not change, that I would unfortunately feel obliged to cancel my then subscription, which it did not change, and I did cancel and not long before the shutdown occurred.                                                                                                                                                                                                       The residence designation has not yet been changed. I haven't been in contact with my friend who knows the language quite well to perhaps be informed of what has, or has not been said recently. If the residence designation is changed by designation and name, then I will know that he had evidently acquired a longer term visa such as she had, and that therefore some of the dialogue which has been exchanged recently will apparently be accurate.                                                                                                                                  In the unfortunate event that the part of recent dialogue concerning that part of subject matter turns out to be accurate, as has been mentioned by several long term and dedicated subscribers already, I will certainly end up cancelling my current subscription, and for quite likely, the last time. As I have mentioned in the past, although there is no doubt that I have had a profound interest in the intriguing and quite attractive woman, and certainly do not mind contributing to any financial support of the project to be privileged enough to continue to do so.                                                                                                                       But almostly certainly not if it means returning back to the ways things had returned to yet once again at the previous residence just because he did not want to continue to maintain any regular employment. In other words, I would not at all mind it for her, but I will not continue to contribute to assist in financial support of the project if it means being associated with or being part of any financial support of him if he only wants to hang around an apartment and only do side jobs. So, as an old saying goes, "The devil is in the details", of which most of all curious minds will be enlightened in the very near future. Although I will not claim, soon enough. The clock continues to tick, time continues on, and subscriptions continue to be active and paid, for now. So, we shall see how things turn out.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

• Like 6

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

For me, I really don't care if they stay divorce or they reconcile, I personally would not hang around for yet another bating drought because of him, and it doesn't mean it has to happen everyday or every other day, but we all know when this drought is happening, and by the way, they just went into the bedroom and I am not really interested, nor have I ever been interested in seeing Paul having sex.... but that's just me

I don't like myself for this, but I'm starting to unconsciously look for little red flags, of the direction of change that may happen under the new Leora and Paul arrangement, and the first red flag was probably nothing, but I took a peek in the bedroom, and as Leora was turning over to put her arms around Paul, her beautiful butt was about to be exposed, but unexpectedly she quickly pulled the covers down, making sure it was not going to be exposed,  but this is probably nothing  (to label a red-flag)

6 hours ago, Snoopy1 said:

Watching them for the first time I must say it's disappointing 😒

Sadly from our perspective the lighting is not advantageous...Sometimes a good fuck under bad lighting conditions is still a good fuck, and a bad fuck under good lighting is still a bad fuck......But she got something different, and knowing his limitations I wouldn’t care to pass comment on his performance, only she is qualified to judge that from what she got from it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

very good morning leora and paul
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora e paul 
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

🌞🌙😏😄🥰😘😍😙😌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, lwis said:

Strange interpretation!   To my knowledge, although engaged Leora and Paul were never married, so a divorce is irrelevant. Yes, she could well be talking about him with regard being lazy. He is still advertising his business, and even though he is in Prague his website states that he will be open for business today, there is even a fresh recommendation from a satisfied customer posted on December 20th.

As for the money, 2000 Rubles is only twenty five British pounds or $32 US and the extra 400 is only five pounds or $6.5 US.......Hardly an amount to cause concern and certainly not enough to make or break whether he got to Prague or not .

Nobody apart from Leora has any real idea what is occurring.....Let it play out I think.

• Like 2