Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

15 hours ago, lwis said:

How many times do people have to be told to keep this personal shit off the Open Forum Boards.  

If your sending it by PM fine but it open Forums it's not allowed.  

Totally agree there are plenty of Forums for lonely hearts and the like if it is nothing to do with Leora why the fuck write it..

Not everyone wants to hear such personal things and I agree also send a pm to them if you feel the need to...

You are probably trying to befriend the very devil himself for all you know..

I think you should keep such info private ...there are those who might do you harm if given the chance using the info you are quite willing to give them...

I will argue all day long about someones opinion of Leora or her confidant Paul but I really don't want to hear someone is not feeling too good today and might have to go doctors later..

Or that your brother in-law is coming over your place and you are going to have a few beers with him...

This will not be everyone's view but it is a Forum page regarding Leora and not a personal column ....

The opinions I give are my own and I have not been coerced by third parties...if you do not agree with them I'm sure there are the Forums rules somewhere to substantiate some of what's alluded to in the above comments..

• Like 1

dios mio, leora es una mujer y como tal una persona, todos se jactan de conocer a leora y no entender como sigue con paul,

pues es leora, acaso las mujeres tenemos que hacer lo que quieran los cotillas o seguidores de un foro?

ella es persona individual y tiene sus derechos, como elegir con quien quiere pasar su vida independientemente de su trabajo o cualquier otra cosa

para mi lo realmente malo seria que no hubiera habido ningun cambio, que nadie hubiera venido a verla, seria como admitir que la maquina de dinero se trago a leora.

eso es por mucho que los pesados babeen y fantaseen con que estan al lado de leora y que cuando muestra su culo o mira de reojo a la camara es para ellos y llenan paginas y mas paginas de comentarios que solo les interesan a ellos cuando los demas solo queremos admirar la bellleza de una chica para mi muy inteligente o algun destello de sensualidad, 

me encanta esta chica y es una fantasia para mi, pero eso me lo guardo para mi no molestare a nadie con mis pensamientos, dejen de ser tan pesados y de querer manipular la vida de esta chica con sus retrogrados pensamientos machistas (de verdad crei que el foro especial serviria para algo, pero una y otra vez vuelven aqui), y simplemente disfruten de ella y de quien ella quiera

feliz año nuevo a todos, incluso a los que despues de esto me criticaran, besos

My God, Leora is a woman and as such a person, everyone boasts of knowing Leora and not understanding how she continues with Paul,

Well, it is leora, do women have to do what the gossips or followers of a forum want?

She is an individual and has her rights, such as choosing who she wants to spend her life with regardless of her work or anything else.

for me the really bad thing would be that there had been no change, that nobody had come to see it, it would be like admitting that the money machine was swallowed.

that is why the heavy ones drool and fantasize that they are next to leora and that when he shows his ass or looks sideways at the camera it is for them and they fill pages and more pages of comments that only interest them when others We just want to admire the beauty of a girl for my very intelligent or some flash of sensuality,

I love this girl and it is a fantasy for me, but I keep that for me I will not bother anyone with my thoughts, stop being so heavy and want to manipulate this girl's life with her retrograde macho thoughts (I really thought that the special forum would be useful for something, but again and again they return here), and simply enjoy it and whoever it wants

Happy new year to everyone, even those who after this criticize me, kisses

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

dios mio, leora es una mujer y como tal una persona, todos se jactan de conocer a leora y no entender como sigue con paul,

pues es leora, acaso las mujeres tenemos que hacer lo que quieran los cotillas o seguidores de un foro?

ella es persona individual y tiene sus derechos, como elegir con quien quiere pasar su vida independientemente de su trabajo o cualquier otra cosa

para mi lo realmente malo seria que no hubiera habido ningun cambio, que nadie hubiera venido a verla, seria como admitir que la maquina de dinero se trago a leora.

eso es por mucho que los pesados babeen y fantaseen con que estan al lado de leora y que cuando muestra su culo o mira de reojo a la camara es para ellos y llenan paginas y mas paginas de comentarios que solo les interesan a ellos cuando los demas solo queremos admirar la bellleza de una chica para mi muy inteligente o algun destello de sensualidad, 

me encanta esta chica y es una fantasia para mi, pero eso me lo guardo para mi no molestare a nadie con mis pensamientos, dejen de ser tan pesados y de querer manipular la vida de esta chica con sus retrogrados pensamientos machistas (de verdad crei que el foro especial serviria para algo, pero una y otra vez vuelven aqui), y simplemente disfruten de ella y de quien ella quiera

feliz año nuevo a todos, incluso a los que despues de esto me criticaran, besos

My God, Leora is a woman and as such a person, everyone boasts of knowing Leora and not understanding how she continues with Paul,

Well, it is leora, do women have to do what the gossips or followers of a forum want?

She is an individual and has her rights, such as choosing who she wants to spend her life with regardless of her work or anything else.

for me the really bad thing would be that there had been no change, that nobody had come to see it, it would be like admitting that the money machine was swallowed.

that is why the heavy ones drool and fantasize that they are next to reading and that when he shows his ass or looks sideways at the camera it is for them and they fill pages and more pages of comments that only interest them when others We just want to admire the beauty of a girl for my very intelligent or some flash of sensuality,

I love this girl and it is a fantasy for me, but I keep that for me I will not bother anyone with my thoughts, stop being so heavy and want to manipulate this girl's life with her retrograde macho thoughts (I really thought that the special forum would be useful for something, but again and again they return here), and simply enjoy it and whoever it wants

Happy new year to everyone, even those who after this criticize me, kisses

After you have been with someone 8 or 9 Years is hard to Toss away.   

Patty Loveless says it best.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

* Después de haber tirado 8 o 9 años de estar con alguien

y porque tirado? si ella lo ama? yo he sido infiel a mi marido pero todavia lo amo si no, no estaria con el

and why thrown away? if she loves him? I have been unfaithful to my husband but I still love him if not, I would not be with him

Obviously she is with Paul(after all this years)because they love one another's.Usualy that why people are joined,or money but don't think neither of them is rich😅.But they probably got a nice paycheck for this latest months.Just hope somehow they manage to bring Eva and let us see her at least few days.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

y porque tirado? si ella lo ama? yo he sido infiel a mi marido pero todavia lo amo si no, no estaria con el

and why thrown away? if she loves him? I have been unfaithful to my husband but I still love him if not, I would not be with him

Well if you are willing to break his trust and heart for some meaningless sex, then your husband has thrown away time on you, also there is a loyalty and bond that is permanently lost when cheating, you really shouldn't do that marxsolita, you forever replaced him from being the love in your life, to being absolutely nothing that you don't mind being unloyal and lie to to be with someone else, not good, you destroy most for yourself.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Obviously she is with Paul(after all this years)because they love one another's.Usualy that why people are joined,or money but don't think neither of them is rich😅.But they probably got a nice paycheck for this latest months.Just hope somehow they manage to bring Eva and let us see her at least few days.

I have been with a couple girls for years that I didn't love, they where just tolerable and beat being alone 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2